SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone having problems with NCHC.tv tonight

SiouxFan in DU Country

The game starts at 7:37 but I usually get my laptop setup on the live feed on NCHC.tv and get a message that says something like "the game has not started yet".  Once the game starts I get the live video.  Tonight I am doing the same thing but am getting this message:  "You do not have access to this game.  Please subscribe to watch."  Funny thing is I am a fully paid subscriber for the year.  !@#$!

The game starts at 7:37 but I usually get my laptop setup on the live feed on NCHC.tv and get a message that says something like "the game has not started yet".  Once the game starts I get the live video.  Tonight I am doing the same thing but am getting this message:  "You do not have access to this game.  Please subscribe to watch."  Funny thing is I am a fully paid subscriber for the year.  !@#$!

The UND feed keeps stopping.

Did you ever get this to work?  I'm getting the same thing tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

On the mobile browser it doesn't give me an auto setting to lower the quality for a slower internet speed so I'm guessing that's the reason the feed freezes up on me a dozen times per game.

Feeding my tv with Google chromecast worked great this weekend though! Using mobile data it uses less than 1.5 gigs per game.

• 4 years later...
On 11/14/2014 at 7:19 PM, SiouxFan in DU Country said:

I am getting this same flipping issue tonight! Pissing me off 

45 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Has anyone tried to use two devices at once? Or two IP's at once? 

I can't swing a whole season myself but would like to split it with someone, but they state it can't be done with one login on multiple devices. Just wanted to see if that was true or not.

My buddy logged in from his house to watch the Vegas game, while I was also logged in at mine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franchise said:

My buddy logged in from his house to watch the Vegas game, while I was also logged in at mine.

That's hopeful. I was wondering if they just say that on the site to deter people from trying to share the subscription. Maybe we'll test it on a one game basis

11 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

That's hopeful. I was wondering if they just say that on the site to deter people from trying to share the subscription. Maybe we'll test it on a one game basis

My friend and I got kicked off in alternating fashion while trying to watch the same game in different places. The AppleTV even forces you to log back in if you access your account on another device between uses.

3 minutes ago, SiouxTupa said:

My friend and I got kicked off in alternating fashion while trying to watch the same game in different places. The AppleTV even forces you to log back in if you access your account on another device between uses.

I've pretty much ran into this same problem before too. Watching UND game on a tablet and then switch back to the TV, I noticed it "kicked me out of the login" and made me resign in to each.

7 minutes ago, SiouxTupa said:

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I've pretty much ran into this same problem before too. Watching UND game on a tablet and then switch back to the TV, I noticed it "kicked me out of the login" and made me resign in to each.

Damnit. Maybe @franchise just got lucky. My brother lives in CO and we both want to watch games but don't both want to pay for the subscription. Sounds like we're SOL. But we'd even want to watch different games at times but I don't know if that would matter or not.

Mitch Wigness had this in the weekly game notes, I am not sure if this will work, but it's worth a try. 

Friday, Feb. 22 • 7:38 pm (CT) • Ralph Engelstad Arena (11,634) • Grand Forks, N.D.
Radio: Home of Economy UND Sports Radio Network (Tim Hennessy, Steve Olson) • TV: CBS Sports Network (Ben Holden, Dave Starman, Shireen Saski) 
Webcast: http://www.cbssports.com/cbs-sports-network/

http://www.cbssports.com/cbs-sports-network/