SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 Season

sioux24/7

Somewhat surprised to see that, per 247 Sports, Shields is receiving no scholarship $ this year. 

He signed a NLI with UND ...

You will only be signing an NLI and an athletic aid agreement if you will be receiving a scholarship from the university. If you are planning on walking-on or are known as a recruited walk-on you will not sign an NLI.

For those interested, tickets are on sale for the UND/NDSU game on 12/13/14.  Saturday game at 7pm at the Scheels Arena.. 

Also of interest, the tickets cost between $5-10 more than any other game on their schedule, including a M/W double-header against their true "rival" SDSU.

• Upvote 2

Contract to put the games (multiple sports) back on FCS.  Heard something about FSN as well but I think someone was getting the two mixed up.

On a basketball note, stopped by the Meet the Team thing today for a bit.  Looks like we have a lot of length but not a lot of bulk. The young guys have some room to put some muscle on their frames.

How did new players and team look in scrimmage ?

It could be a challenging year. And that's not all on the freshman. Let's hope for the best as usual. One note:  I've seen shirts lifted on players with less talent than Crandall. He was a young floor general today and looked impressive. He's one to really keep an eye on.

It could be a challenging year. And that's not all on the freshman. Let's hope for the best as usual. One note:  I've seen shirts lifted on players with less talent than Crandall. He was a young floor general today and looked impressive. He's one to really keep an eye on.

Any other observations?