SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Hes a first class idiot.

That also describes Gene Taylor.  Ten players commit fraud against the state, yet he in his infinite wisdom decides they have "suffered enough."  Winston commits an act that's in poor taste, and the national press rails against Florida St until they give Winston a more severe punishment.

Guess NDSU's athletes are only judged in the lenient Fargo media.  If they had a true national media following, the whole NDSU program would have been trashed.  It's a good thing NDSU is FCS.  Otherwise they would have been rotting bison carcasses.

• Upvote 1

That also describes Gene Taylor.  Ten players commit fraud against the state, yet he in his infinite wisdom decides they have "suffered enough."  Winston commits an act that's in poor taste, and the national press rails against Florida St until they give Winston a more severe punishment.

Guess NDSU's athletes are only judged in the lenient Fargo media.  If they had a true national media following, the whole NDSU program would have been trashed.  It's a good thing NDSU is FCS.  Otherwise they would have been rotting bison carcasses.

Jimbo Fisher was going to sit him a half, the FSU AD and President suspended him a game

Jealousy is strong in this one.   Those in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. 

why on earth was he allowed to be on the sidelines?   he was even in full pads, doing pregame warmups with the team.   what the heck? ???

I actually didn't catch that until this morning...what a moron.  Jimbo looks totally annoyed with Shame-eis Winston in this clip (scroll down for short video)...

http://fansided.com/2014/09/20/jameis-winston-suits-clemson-game-jimbo-fisher-tells-go-change/

I actually didn't catch that until this morning...what a moron.  Jimbo looks totally annoyed with Shame-eis Winston in this clip (scroll down for short video)...

http://fansided.com/2014/09/20/jameis-winston-suits-clemson-game-jimbo-fisher-tells-go-change/

Jameis looked like "Oh you guys were actually serious about that suspension thing I thought you wanted to win"

Jameis looked like "Oh you guys were actually serious about that suspension thing I thought you wanted to win"

Shooting windows out with a bb gun...rape allegations...stealing crab legs...being an idiot in the student union..."whadd'ya mean I can't wear full pads and hang around on the bench?"

If I were Jimbo, the ONLY way Jameis would have been on the bench would be if he was wearing a full suit and tie. No jersey and sweatpants.