SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 World Cup Predictions

MafiaMan

I"m happy with Mexico's 0-0 tie with Brasil.

yeah, yeah, yeah..I know most of you find this stuff boring. I'm having fun with these games.

I must be getting old... :lol:

I was pulling for Mexico, they finally woke up in the second half and put pressure on Brazil.

It was only an evening of absolute boredom at work that finally made me cave and open this thread. I'm very pleased to find that it has very little to do with soccer and much more to do with Ghanaisms.

Well, considering that I started it, you should have expected some thick tongue-in-cheek humor...

Hockey stat sheet:

Goals, assists, penalty minutes.

Soccer stat sheet:

Goals (if necessary), assists (I think), flops.

Ochoa was a beast and gave El Tri a much needed point. Mexico is in very good shape to advance to the knockout stages. So far North American teams have been exceeding expectations so far (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica)

Big game tomorrow between Chile and Spain, the Spaniards must get a result or the defending champs and one of the favorites will be knocked out.

Ochoa was a beast and gave El Tri a much needed point. Mexico is in very good shape to advance to the knockout stages. So far North American teams have been exceeding expectations so far (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica)

Big game tomorrow between Chile and Spain, the Spaniards must get a result or the defending champs and one of the favorites will be knocked out.

Big thumbs up on this post about El Tri! Hope they can score in the knockout round though.

I'm pulling for Chile. Time the peninsulares get knocked down a few pegs.