SiouxSports.com Forum

March Madness

MafiaMan

There aren't a lot of jobs open this year, especially not a lot of lower level BCS or high level mid-major jobs. I've only seen about three or four jobs that make sense and one of those was filled(WSU). Wouldn't shock me if he is still at NDSU next year.

I would have been, otherwise Saul Phillips would have committed career suicide. NDSU has nothing next year and may be fighting to keep out of the Summit cellar for two or three years. Saul had no choice but to take a job if it was offered: the chances of attracting talent like Bjorkman, Braun, and Wright to NDSU again are slim.

I would have been, otherwise Saul Phillips would have committed career suicide. NDSU has nothing next year and may be fighting to keep out of the Summit cellar for two or three years. Saul had no choice but to take a job if it was offered: the chances of attracting talent like Bjorkman, Braun, and Wright to NDSU again are slim.

heard that after Woodside, Winkelman and Nelson left.

The team has talent. Dupree has a lot of potential and I've heard great things about AJ Jacobson. Still have a senior point guard and great defender in Kory Brown.

Probably not an NCAA tournament team but much better than what was left when the Woodside core of players graduated.

The team has talent. Dupree has a lot of potential and I've heard great things about AJ Jacobson. Still have a senior point guard and great defender in Kory Brown.

Probably not an NCAA tournament team but much better than what was left when the Woodside core of players graduated.

This. Team should be a lot better than the post-Woodside Administration. Even if they have a worse record(which I doubt) they should be better than the 09-10 Herd. Summit seems like its better than then but I have no idea. I'm not a basketball mind.

And it was pretty accurate after Woodside and Co graduated. Took a brand new class to be seniors before they were able to get back to the same spot.

2009-2010 - First Round loss

2010-2011 - First Round loss

2011-2012 - First Round loss

2012-2013 - Lost in Championship game

2013-2014 - Won Championship

• 3 weeks later...