SiouxSports.com Forum

Round 3: North Dakota vs. Weber State

jdub27

7pm Central on ESPNU. Biggest game the men's program had played in a long time. Weber has won the last 5 times the teams have played, time to break the streak. All starts with the seniors, go get what you've been working for since you showed up on campus.

Huff has gotten his points in this tournament, but he has struggled a bit offensively. Despite, that this team has put together two good games. Need Huff to find his rhythm in this game. Be great if he can channel the Troy Huff that played in the Wisconsin, NDSU, and last UNC game.

The other big dilemma is how our bigs are going to hold up against Weber. Traylor and Salmonson got into alot of foul trouble against a smaller PSU team. Calcaterra has been very valuable in this tournament, but I think Traylor needs to be on the floor for 20-25 minutes in this game.

If UND wins, most likely we would be in a play in game..any clues who would we play?

Another question for someone to answer. How do they decide who is in that play in game? I can't remember what the name of basketball's pairwise rankings is, but I bet that has something to do with it.

Another question for someone to answer. How do they decide who is in that play in game? I can't remember what the name of basketball's pairwise rankings is, but I bet that has something to do with it.

The selection committee would place them there the best ranking would probably be the bpi bit there's no real "pairewise" ranking. We would probably play a team like mount saint Mary's or even the winner of the game between Albany and stony brook that's on espn2 right now for a 16th seed. Winner of that would play a team like Arizona.

The selection committee would place them there the best ranking would probably be the bpi bit there's no real "pairewise" ranking. We would probably play a team like mount saint Mary's or even the winner of the game between Albany and stony brook that's on espn2 right now for a 16th seed. Winner of that would play a team like Arizona.

Or a rematch with Cal Poly if they win the Big West title today. They have a 12-19 record.

No doubt this is a huge game. Got to be honest here it's going to take our best game these guys have ever played to beat this Weber team on their home court in front of 6-7000 radical students and fans. Huff, Anderson, Webb, Nash, Traylor and hopefully we have Schuler back are the guys that have to be dialed in on both offense and especially defense. Weber is huge so rebounding is going to be key, so far we have done a great job of rebounding in our first 2 games here and this must continue. This is exciting for the mens program and a upset is in the works. Go Sioux

I am not very optimistic about this game. Weber State scares me mostly because we haven't ever came close to beating them. Hopefully the players prove me wrong though!

We almost beat them last year in the BSC Tournament, they had to come from behind to win late. The way this season has gone it could go either way.

We almost beat them last year in the BSC Tournament, they had to come from behind to win late. The way this season has gone it could go either way.

Crap! I somehow forgot about that! I was only thinking of the regular season matchups. You are right though with the way this season has gone. I am just glad that win or lose, this most likely won't be our last game of the season.

Got info that Schuler is out and Webb hurt his knee at the end of the game yesterday and is very doubtful. Down these 2 players is very bad news for this game. Foul trouble could get us way down our bench with players that have seen very limited time.