SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Tournament

SWSiouxMN

I'm just not aware of any TV coverage, though I could be wrong. I don't think any of the women's tourney games were televised last year either.

ROOT Sports is really shafting the Big Sky conference. Their deal called for them to televise "up to 12 men's basketball games", and they've only done 1 or 2 each of the last two seasons and that was only because the Big Sky team was playing a WCC or MWC or WAC team on that night.

Before the Big Sky's deal with ROOT, the championship game for the women was on Altitude, and the men's semis were also on Altitude. The men's title game this year is on ESPNU.

Don't have any idea if Midco is in play for any of the women's games or not, probably unlikely.

I'm just not aware of any TV coverage, though I could be wrong. I don't think any of the women's tourney games were televised last year either.

ROOT Sports is really shafting the Big Sky conference. Their deal called for them to televise "up to 12 men's basketball games", and they've only done 1 or 2 each of the last two seasons and that was only because the Big Sky team was playing a WCC or MWC or WAC team on that night.

Before the Big Sky's deal with ROOT, the championship game for the women was on Altitude, and the men's semis were also on Altitude. The men's title game this year is on ESPNU.

Don't have any idea if Midco is in play for any of the women's games or not, probably unlikely.

I don't think they are. Midco will have the HD truck back in GF next weekend, but, I would assume that they are putting all their eggs in the NCHC playoff coverage basket. I think it's going to be WatchBigSky.com only.

doesn't the title game get at least espnu?

summit gets espn

The Summit also wraps up their tournament before the big conferences get started with theirs.

As long as the Big Sky holds theirs when they do, the coverage will be minimal. The trade off is not playing for a week and a half prior to tipping off in the NCAAs.

USD drilled SDSU. SDSU is definitely not anywhere as good as they used to be . It is too bad we didn't play them this year. We could of had a clean sweep over the Dakota schools. We absolutely should of beat the Gophers too. We gave that game away at the end.

I would assume that all the games will be available online on bigskyconf.com. Also the 'Watch Big Sky' app on your phone. )sidenote, I highly recommend getting this app. You can watch HD (if available) broadcasts of all Big Sky games righ on your phone. And the streaming is great)

I would assume that all the games will be available online on bigskyconf.com. Also the 'Watch Big Sky' app on your phone. )sidenote, I highly recommend getting this app. You can watch HD (if available) broadcasts of all Big Sky games righ on your phone. And the streaming is great)

The app is great and it has Air Play capability so you can mirror in HD if you have an Apple TV. That's been my preferred method of viewing down the stretch.