SiouxSports.com Forum

Kvly's decision to air bison basketball instead of the hawks-pens

Redneksioux

Apparently whoever made the decision at kvly for Saturday night is a ndsu grad

It's not like a decison was made at 5pm on Saturday to decide which game to air. The game has been listed as a Statewide NBC game on the Bison schedule since early in the season. The decison was made months ago.

Unfortunately, all you could see were the feet of the people behind the blanket. But judging by the color of the green blanket you or your friend is holding, it looks the same as the one that was shown on tv.

I'm the shorter one. The taller one is my son's girlfriend. He's taking the picture.

With a.8

JohnnyBoy, I say this in the most respect I can give you. You seem like the type of guy at the bar that stirs the pot for no reason and deseves to get their ass kicked or whatever else may come your way.

Are you done posting on this site? Go research some Bison/Denver D1 basketball while you're at it. Then post on this site when someone actually gives a !@#$ about that non-sense matchup. You won't find too many people who will care on this site. Move on.

Goodbye!