SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 baseball

darell1976

Bison fans are making light of that the fact that our baseball team lost both of our first 2 games in the series in Texas. They are basically implying how bad our baseball team is. It seems to me we just beat them last week. You wouldn't think they would be slamming the strength of our team when we just beat them. I guess we don't have a chance to beat them when we play them on Wednesday.

It is funny how nasty they get when they get beat actually playing the game. Sticks and stones to the vocal minority of clueless and classless Bison fans. I think most are fairly reasonable and fun to be with.

How's this? I only care about round two UND - su baseball if we win. I am trying to anticipate the other teams reaction and interest. I also heard UND wasn't going to give its best effort this time to help even things up. In fact, UND might not even have a pitcher available.

I don't think there's a need to feel superior - it's more of all the BS we went through when we went DI. UND administrators, Herald Sports writers, fans (posters) all very publicly ridiculed the move and all said what a failure it would be. The failure has mostly been on your side as your transition wasn't the best, no big wins, FB and MBB very average or poor. Most of all the games with UND next year will be home games for us. In looking at your teams next year maybe VB will standout but I'd look for a very tough year. Oh there's always hockey.

GRAND FORKS – The University of North Dakota baseball team entered Wednesday’s rivalry matchup with North Dakota State at a bit of a disadvantage. The Bison don’t play any conference games this weekend, allowing NDSU to throw any of its top pitchers. UND, meanwhile, plays a three-game Western Athletic Conference series against Grand Canyon Friday through Sunday.

There's one excuse from the first time they lost they won't be able to use...I guess the new mantra at FU is "Oh there's always football" and history shows that wil end too... then what will there be. (The funniest aspect of this is all the FU trolls who feel the need to come here and debate every comment.)

Bison fans are making light of that the fact that our baseball team lost both of our first 2 games in the series in Texas. They are basically implying how bad our baseball team is. It seems to me we just beat them last week. You wouldn't think they would be slamming the strength of our team when we just beat them. I guess we don't have a chance to beat them when we play them on Wednesday.

Ya but you know in their world head-to-head doesn't count anymore.

After a clean sweep (6 and 0) over the Bison in all the head to head matchups this year it sure seems to be quiet from the Bison front. They seem to have disappeared. Funny how that works. There usually all over this website . I'm thinking they don't like that kind of domination. I guess they are going to pretend it didn't happen and just try to get us next year. All is quiet till next year.

After a clean sweep (6 and 0) over the Bison in all the head to head matchups this year it sure seems to be quiet from the Bison front. They seem to have disappeared. Funny how that works. There usually all over this website . I'm thinking they don't like that kind of domination. I guess they are going to pretend it didn't happen and just try to get us next year. All is quiet till next year.

I highly doubt that. Prove me wrong trolls.

Just hope the Bison trolls stay on BV as they are trying to come up with ways of staying positive over there (butt3peat, buttfootball, buttBama). I am sure they will find their way over here when the UND bashing there gets boring.

Just hope the Bison trolls stay on BV as they are trying to come up with ways of staying positive over there (butt3peat, buttfootball, buttBama). I am sure they will find their way over here when the UND bashing there gets boring.

Not hard to stay positive after the kind of year the bison have had.

Would you be upset about going 0 and 6 if your school was 3 time champs and won a game in the tourney?

3 time champs in basketball, volleyball, soccer, and baseball? Oh wait the only sport that matters to your school.

Ummm Would you rather go 6 and 0 against an opponent or go 0 and 6?

Pretty simple question that most su fans have trouble answering

i will admit you guys are better than us this season.

Finally a su fan who acknowledges that UND dominated su this year

Yup. And that can change in an instant, in any sport.

Totally agree. This makes what UND did to them so great. Probably won't ever happen again to have one team dominate the other by this much. Totally dominated su this year.

If I recall correctly, this puts UND ahead in the Division 1 era.

#buttsuperbowl!!! Douchebags

team is having a tough time getting going in conference play lately. what gives? did any of you know that the baseball team has played 32 games that WERE NOT against NDSU? seems like none of you care very much when they're not playing the Bison.

• Upvote 1