SiouxSports.com Forum

US vs Canada - Women's Hockey

BobIwabuchiFan

Just purchased 6 tickets to Friday's game between the US Women and Canadian Women at the Ralph...I never got to see the twins play for UND and it will be the last time to see them at the Ralph! Also, it would be nice to see a US win at our Rink!

Does anyone know if this game is being televised?

Does anyone know if this game is being televised?

NBC SN (Universal Sports Network)

Midcontinent Communications - Grand Forks

NBC Sports Network Channel 69

Midcontinent Communications - Grand Forks - Digital

NBC Sports Network Channel 69,

Channel 309

NBC Sports Network HD Channel 630

Just purchased 6 tickets to Friday's game between the US Women and Canadian Women at the Ralph...I never got to see the twins play for UND and it will be the last time to see them at the Ralph! Also, it would be nice to see a US win at our Rink!

Anybody else think there is an unfortunate correlation between the ticket prices and the sheer number of unsold seats? My kid just informed me that he would like to go, but I"m thinking that the $20 tickets (back of the corners, lower bowl) are at the top of what I would be willing to spend. Shameless profiteering by US Hockey, perhaps? And at the expense of a good experience for everyone?

Also, does anybody know if there is going to be a fee to park?

Anybody else think there is an unfortunate correlation between the ticket prices and the sheer number of unsold seats? My kid just informed me that he would like to go, but I"m thinking that the $20 tickets (back of the corners, lower bowl) are at the top of what I would be willing to spend. Shameless profiteering by US Hockey, perhaps? And at the expense of a good experience for everyone?

Seems like there's always a fee to park.

I saw $10 to park on the REA website. I wonder how many tickets were bought by Canadians? Come down and do some Christmas shopping and hit the game.

I like how Canada's coach called Team USA the aggressors after he watched his team take runs at Team USA the entire third period. That was pretty goonish of the Canadian women and I'm glad Jocelyn put that gal in her rightful spot into the end boards. Should only get better between these teams. Unless Noora Raty pulls more of her crap.....