SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU

SiouxFan100

I thought this was the Women's BBall forum. Why the heck is fb being discussed here? Stop feeding trolls.

Congrats to the ladies for beating NDSU today.

Yeah, we got off track.

Good win by the ladies. I hope they can continue to play MInnesota or Wisconsin year in and out. That was a good showing against the Gophers.

Yeah, we got off track.

Good win by the ladies. I hope they can continue to play MInnesota or Wisconsin year in and out. That was a good showing against the Gophers.

They also have U of Iowa coming up in a couple weeks. Anyone know if this was the game that was possibly going to be at the Betty until the nickname became an issue?

Today's "Weekend Wrap" by ESPN's Graham Hays includes a side-bar feature on UND's Madi Buck's performance in the NDSU game. I confess the main story focusing on SDSU's home-court win over #12 Penn State is what caught my interest but nice to see Hays took note of Buck's performance too.

Here's a link:

http://espn.go.com/n...k-biggest-upset

Thanks for the link!

The cupboard will not be bare next year for NDSU. 6 of the 7 lb's and db's that played today and their best d-lineman are back, along with 3 or 4 others that rotated on the d-line this year. Compared to what UND has coming back next year, NDSU is stocked like a Walmart Supercenter and UND is like a Stop-N-GO.

NDSU wouldn't have to win another FBS game for the next 40 years and will still have a better FBS win percentage than UND against FBS schools.

And they have a stud at QB who replaces Jensen. To bad Wentz didn't pick UND over the Bison. He is the real deal.