SiouxSports.com Forum

Volleyball Coaching Search

SWSiouxMN

Over on the GF Herald sports chat, a person (whether or not s/he is credible is beyond me) stated the 3 interviews were from Baylor, Colorado, and Utah St.

If so than it looks to like the new coach will be either Pryor, Larsen or Wenger. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three

If so than it looks to like the new coach will be either Pryor, Larsen or Wenger. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three

When I looked at the list of applicants, I had a mental lapse and forgot that Boulder was the flagship campus of CU, so I didn't look up Wenger at first. I looked at Wenger's resume, and I have to say that it is impressive. I also like the fact that he's from Illinois originally, so that is the upper midwest connection that I failed to realize earlier. Like jjensen said, If those three really are the finalists, the volleyball program should be in great hands no matter who gets hired.