SiouxSports.com Forum

Chris Gomez Home Run

MafiaMan

...Bruce Sutter, Rollie Fingers, Dan Quisenberry*...

*funky sidearm delivery

Tug McGraw...Willie Hernandez (1984 Detroit Tigers)...

The Quis...RIP. How is Bruce Sutter in the Hall of Fame (which I agree with) while Quisenberry wound up being dropped from the ballot altogether?

Which was better?

A) Tekulve's throwing motion (at about 2:00 and 2:50 of this)

or

B) the old Pittsburgh Pirates uniforms (including the stovepipe hats)

Stovepipe hats with gold star stickers or without?

RIP Chuck Tanner, Earl Weaver, and Mike Flanagan. Sheesh...I remember that World Series...almost 35 years ago? Yikes.

Stovepipe hats with gold star stickers or without?.

Ah, Grasshopper, before I can answer you must first answer: Black stovepipe or yellow stovepipe?

1979 was great: Bucs come back from down 3-1 to win the Series, and against that Orioles starting rotation no less.

Hey Chris, I'm sure your husband would have gotten it right

Don't the Bizen have a big day today ma'am? A game. You know, the team you and your husband (if there is one) cheer for?

PS: Does your husband know you try to pick fights online with multiple people?

Ah, Grasshopper, before I can answer you must first answer: Black stovepipe or yellow stovepipe?

1979 was great: Bucs come back from down 3-1 to win the Series, and against that Orioles starting rotation no less.

The Pirates won game 7 in the black stovepipes...but I've always liked the yellow.

I started the thread and acknowledged my screw-up. What's your point?

I'm not sure if she's trying to start another internet fight or what the deal is? Maybe she'll bring up her mother who I guess has passed away?

She's a bit confused though because she has asked questions about both my wife and a husband after I asked about her husband.

I'm not sure if she's trying to start another internet fight or what the deal is? Maybe she'll bring up her mother who I guess has passed away?

She's a bit confused though because she has asked questions about both my wife and a husband after I asked about her husband.

You seem like a he/she so yes a bit confused :)

• 1 month later...

I won't start a new thread over this...but Golden Tate's antics last night...well...what can you say? It's only too bed he wasn't horse-collared at the three yard line. What a clown.

That was pathetic. Finish the play, score the TD and act like you have been there before.

I won't start a new thread over this...but Golden Tate's antics last night...well...what can you say? It's only too bed he wasn't horse-collared at the three yard line. What a clown.

My thought is that since the taunting took place during the run, before the play was over, the touchdown should have been cancelled and the ball taken back to the line of scrimmage and the penalty marked off. That would eliminate this kind of crap.

My thought is that since the taunting took place during the run, before the play was over, the touchdown should have been cancelled and the ball taken back to the line of scrimmage and the penalty marked off. That would eliminate this kind of crap.

I completely agree. or since Tate started taunting the defender at the 30 yard line, make it a spot-foul violation and back it up 15 yards from there. 1st and 10 Seahawks...from the Ram 45.

Seattle had what, 3-4 first downs the entire football game and I think their total yards on offense were less than 150. And you want to act like a pee-wee scoring his first-ever touchdown? Pure bush league stuff, Golden.