SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana Football player fails to get day in court

CMSioux

How did you come to that conclusion from the post that WYO made?

Its a recurring dig at d1979 for attending a school other than UND, yet he supports UND. It comes up here quite often. Has been said a number of times that only graduates of said schools should be fans/supporters. Like I said, it isn't a new bit.

Fact. I contacted the President of SAE as there was a SAE flag on the balcony as well. I asked if the person in question was an SAE . The reply was no. He was a friend of the person who lived in the apt and was from the cities.

You think they'd be honest with someone that just calls them up? Because it was a classy sign and all, I'm sure they'd go right ahead and admit it was one of their's. :whistling:

Its a recurring dig at d1979 for attending a school other than UND, yet he supports UND. It comes up here quite often. Has been said a number of times that only graduates of said schools should be fans/supporters. Like I said, it isn't a new bit.

Really? ???? ???

You think they'd be honest with someone that just calls them up? Because it was a classy sign and all, I'm sure they'd go right ahead and admit it was one of their's. :whistling:

Being a brother and alum yes. Plus I verified the fact with people who know the person who has the apt.

But if you want to hang you hat on this---by all means do so.

How did you come to that conclusion from the post that WYO made?

He always points out I am a huge fan of UND but I didn't attend UND so my voice should be silenced. How many Bison fans are there that didn't graduate or even attend NDSU, (I am married to one she went to MSUM). Now his last poke was I wasn't a college graduate to which I am just not a "UND" graduate.

He always points out I am a huge fan of UND but I didn't attend UND so my voice should be silenced. How many Bison fans are there that didn't graduate or even attend NDSU, (I am married to one she went to MSUM). Now his last poke was I wasn't a college graduate to which I am just not a "UND" graduate.

Thousands. Everyone is an NDSU fan/alumni right now. You would think they were the bigger college all these years with all the "die-hard" fans they have now. In a couple years I can't wait to talk to some of those people that I know are bandwagon riders and check in on their level of "bison pride".

At the end of the day hasn't this kid been through enough?

I think so.

Speaking of which, I read Caillou's feel good story about Beck the other day. What I took from it was after all that happened, he was suspended for the months of June and July and reinstated once the first day of fall camp began. They really lay down the law in Fargo. Ed "straight arrow" Genarro has nothing on Coach Bohl.

He had probably been through enough at that point.

• Upvote 1

I think so.

Speaking of which, I read Caillou's feel good story about Beck the other day. What I took from it was after all that happened, he was suspended for the months of June and July and reinstated once the first day of fall camp began. They really lay down the law in Fargo. Ed "straight arrow" Genarro has nothing on Coach Bohl.

I think UND needs to hire Wally as their next coach!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbN6Vnr1g8

I think so.

I read that to. All I was thinking was- I'm glad it took two different attempts at resisting or fleaing arrest for you to understand you made a mistake. Most people figure it out the first time.

One of my best friends is a Bison season ticket holder. He never went to college at NDSU (or college period), but is involved in Team Makers and hasn't missed a Bison home game in 6 years.

I'll let him know his support doesn't matter because he isn't a college graduate of NDSU.

Lol weak. 6 years....

I read that to. All I was thinking was- I'm glad it took two different attempts at resisting or fleaing arrest for you to understand you made a mistake. Most people figure it out the first time.

If you haven't ever ran from the police, that means you probably were not a very fun individual during your time in school.