SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana Football player fails to get day in court

CMSioux

University of Montana football player Matt Hermanson (accused of Criminal Mischief) has been suspended from participating in the Northern Arizona game due to a violation of a student-athlete code of conduct. Hermanson, a junior free safety player for the team, will not make the road trip when the Grizzlies play their first Big Sky Conference game of the season in Flagstaff on Saturday against NAU.

Discuss.....

Was drinking and roughed up a couple signs it sounds like, and also had an unpaid parking ticket when they ran him on the computer. Not really big deals but with the past problems at UM they're not putting up with any BS now, they suspended him and he apologized to the team and school so hopefully it's all good and the rest of the team will take notice.

Bad thing is he is probably our best DB and tackler and will be missed at NAU, a few stupid moments puts his team in a hole.

Are we on our way to 140 pages of bashing this scourge of a player? Oh, sorry, its not an NDSU player, bury the story, nothing to see here.

Let's see, he was suspended by his school for his actions even without a trial. Definitely not an NDSUAAS player. And we probably won't see 100 pages of Montana fans posts trying to defend him, unlike any thread about NDSUAAS. There is a thread to discuss it, so it isn't exactly buried. But thanks for your interest in UND athletics.
  • Upvote 2

It is alway funny as hell over here how the guy squealing the loudest isn't even a college graduate! Now that there is FUNNY! LMAO!

And how does it matter whether someone graduated from college? I guess it is just another attempt to try to insult someone. Typical NDSUAAS class I guess. What is even funnier is that BSville trolls think their opinion matters at all on a UND fan forum.
  • Upvote 3

Won't miss a dow....ohh its not an NDSU player. Okay, he'll get a suspension like every other university.

Which is bigger at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science?

Is it their endowment? Or their bail fund?

Pee yellow pride! Wear those t-shirts sewn by the College of Home Economics proudly!

Let's see, he was suspended by his school for his actions even without a trial. Definitely not an NDSUAAS player. And we probably won't see 100 pages of Montana fans posts trying to defend him, unlike any thread about NDSUAAS. There is a thread to discuss it, so it isn't exactly buried. But thanks for your interest in UND athletics.

I'm hoping someday griz fan will care enough to argue.

Which is bigger at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science?

Is it their endowment? Or their bail fund?

Pee yellow pride! Wear those t-shirts sewn by the College of Home Economics proudly!

We will - as you and the rest of the country saw on Game Day! Something und will never experience.

It is alway funny as hell over here how the guy squealing the loudest isn't even a college graduate! Now that there is FUNNY! LMAO!

One of my best friends is a Bison season ticket holder. He never went to college at NDSU (or college period), but is involved in Team Makers and hasn't missed a Bison home game in 6 years.

I'll let him know his support doesn't matter because he isn't a college graduate of NDSU.

One of my best friends is a Bison season ticket holder. He never went to college at NDSU (or college period), but is involved in Team Makers and hasn't missed a Bison home game in 6 years.

I'll let him know his support doesn't matter because he isn't a college graduate of NDSU.

There's a group of guys from my hometown that are Team Makers and travel around the country to Bison football games in a pimped out coach bus. Some of them took a winter quarter or two at NDSU back in the 80's. A couple are VCSU grads. A couple more attended longer, and maybe even graduated from NDSU. Will let them know that only the graduates of NDSU matter to NDSU. The others... their money is not good there.

How did you come to that conclusion from the post that WYO made?

Of course they weren't.

Fact. I contacted the President of SAE as there was a SAE flag on the balcony as well. I asked if the person in question was an SAE . The reply was no. He was a friend of the person who lived in the apt and was from the cities.

There's a group of guys from my hometown that are Team Makers and travel around the country to Bison football games in a pimped out coach bus. Some of them took a winter quarter or two at NDSU back in the 80's. A couple are VCSU grads. A couple more attended longer, and maybe even graduated from NDSU. Will let them know that only the graduates of NDSU matter to NDSU. The others... their money is not good there.

Seriously??? :blink: