SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-14 Season

UND Fan

My guess is yes. He will have to sit out this year and should have two years remaining as I don't believe he redshirted at UMKC. Not sure if him and Hooker will be competing for PG minutes next year or both will be on the court at the same time. Jones has shown the ability to have multiple ball handlers on the floor at the same time so don't think it will be too big of an issue.

It is not Tyler.

Why cant you? Its because you dont no anyything....

Every other true sioux fan tell people inside info..

Judging by ur name u must be not a sioux fan and just und...fake fan.

GFH - can I assume your post to mean that you routinely will talk about something that a friend asked you to hold in confidence?

I realize this sucks and that I would be pissed if someone else did what I am doing but I think it will be good news - hopefully, this posting will prompt it to be announced - either formally or informally!

Is he able to practice? Because there is one guy in this picture that Jason Shay tweeted that I don't recognize

Hard work only pays off when you finish what you start. - @ATTACKATHLETICS #BootCamp2013 pic.twitter.com/sSz8slUKUo

— Jason Shay (@jshay5)

September 27, 2013

I can't open the tweet at work, what was the kid's name?

BVKsC7uCIAATpVA.jpg

16 guys in the picture and only 15 on the roster. The guy on the far left is the one I'm not sure who he is.

??, Brekke, Blake, Webb, Schuler, Anderson, Huff, Hobaugh, Antwi, Traylor, Benton, Hooker, Nash, Salmonson, Tyler, Calcaterra

I just received Jones' first BB Newsletter of the year and there is no mention of another player. I may have had some bad info - we will see! If so, my apologies!

Even so, still doesn't answer the question of who the mystery 16th player in the picture is. Everyone else on the roster is accounted for.

I heard from a reliable source within the program that Nash will likely be our 2nd best player behind Huff this season. If his production is even close to that of Huffs, that would be huge for this team. From what I heard, he's a high flyer who should easily average double digit points. Should bring some entertainment to the court with some throw-downs too!

While I think Nash will be in asset to UND. I also think that it's too early to tell how measurable his contributions will be. Although, I have never seen him play, he appears to have a long reach, but is built rather slight. What does that mean? I have no idea. I want to hope that he will be a big time contributor and lets hope that's the case.