SiouxSports.com Forum

Dacotah Legacy Collection

36 minutes ago, und1995 said:

Any reasoning as to why UND has asked all retailers to sell DLC items online as of November 1st? People not buying enough of the post office logo?

Because to retain the trademarks they have to be periodically used in commerce? 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree fully.   Stuff like this just prolongs the day that we eventually move on and finally unite.   As long as a few stubbornly cling to the Sioux name we will be stuck in the past.    It was voted

A true fan knows it's best to look to the future.    Not trying to slam anyone here, I'm just really tired of the Sioux Only crowd.

Ahhhh yes.... "a true fan" good lord, I hate that garbage. Get off the high horse, bud.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Because to retain the trademarks they have to be periodically used in commerce? 

Sorry, I forgot to include that they are no longer to be sold in stores. They can only be sold online per UND. My question is asking why the move to online only. 

4 minutes ago, und1995 said:

Sorry, I forgot to include that they are no longer to be sold in stores. They can only be sold online per UND. My question is asking why the move to online only. 

Good way to accentuate and promote the current brand and retain control/ownership of the old.

11 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Good way to accentuate and promote the current brand and retain control/ownership of the old.

Ah ... "friction".

If an DLC hat is in the store and you're walking by: easy.
If you have to actively seek it out online, there's a little extra friction in the purchase. 

11 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Ah ... "friction".

If an DLC hat is in the store and you're walking by: easy.
If you have to actively seek it out online, there's a little extra friction in the purchase. 

So you can no longer buy Legacy stuff in the Sioux Shop?  It has to be ordered online?