SiouxSports.com Forum

Grand Forks Economy

UND Fan

3 hours ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

It's a multi use facility. Better because of multi courts and better set up than Fargo dome IMO. Much better than single court venues with how many games happen. Also better than Minot and bismarcks best venues IMO. What's better? 

Bismarck Civic Center is a great atmosphere for class B. Minot dome is a little crowded in the lower level seating and the upper level "bleachers" are awful, Alerus Center and Fargo feels empty as its too big of a space. I've attended class b basketball at all venues and the Bismarck Civic Center has by far been the best venue. just my two cents

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Sonic is just skunk a$$ nasty food....I tried a hot dog at the Minot location. Literally gagged on the taste and texture of it and threw up a little on it.

never again.

Costco has better hot dogs than Sonic. Was not impressed with the food.

34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Sonic is just skunk a$$ nasty food....I tried a hot dog at the Minot location. Literally gagged on the taste and texture of it and threw up a little on it.

never again.

Ground ox lips and pork spleens will do that to you.

On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Cratter said:

It's nice that GF is hosting the class B tournament but I don't think it should be held in a football stadium.

By the looks of Playmakers right now, the attached hotel and bars certainly doesn't hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

The Columbia Mall's JC Penney's is staying open.  But the ones in Wahpeton, Jamestown, Dickinson, and Thief River Falls will be closed.

I wonder if Macy's going out of the mall played into JCP's decision there. 

Just now, JohnboyND7 said:

I'll throw money into a GoFundMe to save it. 

I heard it's getting bulldozed and turned into a parking lot because of all the ADA violations and it being too expensive to update the place.  I hope whoever told me is full of !@#$. Pretty sure it would be easy to save Judes