SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

Yeah Jim like Goon said that isn't available because the member is inactive, not a big deal I was just curious because watchmaker was a constant pot-stirrer and there was some entertainment value when he was annoying others, too bad the sun and chlorine clouded his mind even further. :lol:

He Also emerged another moniker aka CharliePic and was quickly stamped out as well.

He Also emerged another moniker aka CharliePic and was quickly stamped out as well.

Wow it appears I've missed a lot this summer, looks like never-coming-back DaveK was indeed back ranting the entire NHL playoffs too.

I'm never around when the good stuff happens.

• Upvote 1

Wow it appears I've missed a lot this summer, looks like never-coming-back DaveK was indeed back ranting the entire NHL playoffs too.

I'm never around when the good stuff happens.

You really didn't miss that much. Trust me... We mostly watched Mafia Man try to puff up his post count. :)

• 7 months later...

How many accounts does a banned user get to make?

If a new account similarly violates forum rules, it will be banned on that basis.

While multiple accounts are permitted, one of the forbidden uses is bypassing a suspension. So, if we're sure we see that happening, we prevent it. That said, we don't stop people from registering or posting based on other people's hunches as to their identities.

So, if someone who has been banned makes a new account that follows the forum rules and isn't obviously tied to their old account, they'll get away with it for a while.

I don't think he's talking about you. I think he's talking about another poster on here who threatened physical violence to another member with a baseball bat. This poster claimed he lived in Arizona but now resides in London.

I think Redneksioux is talking about werewolfoflondon... Apparently, the Mods aren't able to block anyone from that ISP address.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe the mods here need to look at what BV is doing to a person who may not be a Bison fan.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?31075-The-Official-!@#$-On-UND-No-Matter-How-They-Do-Thread/page484

Hmm. Well, I have no patience on this board with folks claiming to be something they are not*. Maybe you're not a UND fan, but I'm very skeptical that you are a Bison fan based on your posting history (which I just perused and found nothing that a UND fan would not post.)

But, hey, who am I to call you a liar? I won't do that, I'll just assume that your posts need moderator approval. After all, your insights might be very valuable as you watched San Diego State play Wyoming. [emphasis mine]

* /butfunny /butstevethreet

So a fan disagrees or posts something anti-Bison and he needs moderator approval...can't this board do that to the Bison trolls.

From Tony to Elmerfudd

Maybe the mods here need to look at what BV is doing to a person who may not be a Bison fan.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?31075-The-Official-!@#$-On-UND-No-Matter-How-They-Do-Thread/page484

So a fan disagrees or posts something anti-Bison and he needs moderator approval...can't this board do that to the Bison trolls.

From Tony to Elmerfudd

It's the manner in which the gentleman is conducting himself... Tony thinks the guy is lying about being a bison fan

Do they really have a thread that contains 486 pages on UND?! And they are shitting on this guy for caring about beating UND?! You cant make this !@#$ up! If he is a troll he has way too much time on his hands. I say the same about all of the Bison fans that post on here. Especially more now after seeing the size of that thread.

Do they really have a thread that contains 486 pages on UND?! And they are shitting on this guy for caring about beating UND?! You cant make this !@#$ up! If he is a troll he has way too much time on his hands. I say the same about all of the Bison fans that post on here. Especially more now after seeing the size of that thread.

Thread created by one of your very own.... A member of ss.com