SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

No i just called wed have a let down after a big win

It was a prediction pal. One that was right.

A letdown usually signifies that a team lost to a weaker team, not losing to a team ranked #2 in the nation playing in their home rink. Or at least it signifies that the team with the letdown plays poorly. UND took a lead in the first. It sounds like Wisconsin had a fluke type goal plus an empty net goal. Otherwise it sounds like it was a pretty closely played game, not a letdown of any kind.

U guys act like uve never made a correct prediction before.

Why don't you give Hakstol or Idalski a call? Maybe you can be some sort of consultant for the team. Of course, that means you'll have to give up your well-established career and lifestyle out there in the oil patch...

U guys act like uve never made a correct prediction before.

Almost anyone could have predicted UND losing and would have had a pretty good chance of being correct. That isn't much of a prediction under the circumstances. But losing in that situation isn't a letdown.

Im not a coach.

Im a former booster who still loves und!

Probably will start donating to the football program again.

I called the Seahawks beating the Saints and the Sioux men sweeping CC in hockey. I'm thinking about opening my own sports-prediction business since I'm apparently psychic.

Oh, so you talk a big ballgame but now you're 'not a coach.' Coulda fooled me since you're so smart.

on saturday the und ladies put on a show, the sold out crowd could not believe this team out played the badgers just by playing how they can. this team is still young, but they have a great skills and big hearts. think best is yet to come!