SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Volleyball Season

SWSiouxMN

Great atmosphere tonight. The team's on a roll and is really fun to watch. Mussman could learn a thing or two from Hardee. There's no question how much he cares about his team and about winning. There were a few times tonight where it looked like he was gonna blow a gasket and that was while his team was doing to NDSU essentially what MSU did to our football team on Saturday. We're lucky to have a coach like Hardee on campus and everyone should make an effort to go out and support the volleyball team at some point this season. They have a chance to do something special.

Hit .500 for the match! Rarely done.

Very good crowd. If we average 1300 for the rest or the games, we should average 1300 or more and be among the top 30 or 40 programs in attendance. N Iowa, Wichita St, and Creighton do that, and that helps recruiting to maintain the top 25 ranking.

Road game matches vs UNC and Sac St. This was fun but be prepared to higher level opponents.

Great atmosphere tonight. The team's on a roll and is really fun to watch. Mussman could learn a thing or two from Hardee. There's no question how much he cares about his team and about winning. There were a few times tonight where it looked like he was gonna blow a gasket and that was while his team was doing to NDSU essentially what MSU did to our football team on Saturday. We're lucky to have a coach like Hardee on campus and everyone should make an effort to go out and support the volleyball team at some point this season. They have a chance to do something special.

In my opinion what Hardee has is something that our football team desperately needs - hard to quantify, but you know it when you see it. I'm sure there was no dance contest on the bench tonight.

In my opinion what Hardee has is something that our football team desperately needs - hard to quantify, but you know it when you see it. I'm sure there was no dance contest on the bench tonight.

Brick by brick, a solid program is being built. UND has a ways to go yet to be a national power. But that's the goal - be a premier team in the mid-major ranks.

My 13 year old daughter who plays VB and I will be there Saturday at noon. Our 1st trip to the Betty for VB.

Just wanted to point out, that game is Oct. 12. It will be against Portland State, who also is currently 4-0 in Big Sky play. Hopefully a homecoming crowd makes for a nice turn-out, in what will likely be a very significent match for the regular season.