SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Volleyball Season

SWSiouxMN

But it's in New Orleans. :D

Marking the calendar. Hope to make it there for at least one game.

Fl A&M: 199 RPI

Tulane: 287

Tx Southern: 297

With 330 teams, not exactly stellar competition but a good weekend to work on reserves.

Tulane's campus is really nice, or so I heard. But have fun in N Orleans and stay safe!

Fl A&M: 199 RPI

Tulane: 287

Tx Southern: 297

With 330 teams, not exactly stellar competition but a good weekend to work on reserves.

Tulane's campus is really nice, or so I heard. But have fun in N Orleans and stay safe!

You are right, it is nice. I got married on Tulane's campus.

• 4 weeks later...

Big Sky Preseason Poll. UND was picked 4th

2013 Big Sky Conference Preseason Coaches Poll Team Points 1. Portland State 95 (7) 2. Idaho State 83 (2) 3. No. Colorado 75 4. North Dakota 74 5. Northern Arizona 59 (2) 6. Eastern Wash. 56 7. Sacramento State 49 8. Montana State 37 9. Southern Utah 28 10. Weber State 26 11. Montana

• 2 weeks later...

Any cheers I can start up tonight? I plan to call the following a few times after the starting lineup: The season is upon us the hunt begins tonight. I also will be cheering: It is time to set the trap and bring it all night. If we lose the first set I plan to call out It won't be easy and it won't be pretty, but UND will play all night.

Any cheers I can start up tonight? I plan to call the following a few times after the starting lineup: The season is upon us the hunt begins tonight. I also will be cheering: It is time to set the trap and bring it all night. If we lose the first set I plan to call out It won't be easy and it won't be pretty, but UND will play all night.

Ummm. Maybe just be loud and stick to just making noise....you start spouting out jibberish and people might think you are a little off?

• Upvote 1

Were you the one at the football game chanting "Fire up defense fire up!"?

Very well played by UND, and I think a smart move by Hardee to play some of the 2's/3's in that third set after building a lead. They still finished it off nicely and showed we have some depth and some good younger players.

Really interested to see how they do against A&M tonight. A&M played ISU tough this morning, but they were also hitting some unreal shots as well.