SiouxSports.com Forum

1st round tonight

Fetch

Best of seven series. And Chicago just tied it after Minnesota went goose egg on them. You just can't sit back and play defense on a team like Chicago. You have to try and create a cycle low and get some grind time.

Wow what a move by Toews.....the Wild need to find a way to get to OT and regroup.

On the tying goal Wild go for a change and Cal tries to get even w Toews from an earlier sequence. Subsequently change forward late to ice...goal.

So frickin selfish on Cal's part. IMO he been grossly overrated by Wild fans.

On the tying goal Wild go for a change and Cal tries to get even w Toews from an earlier sequence. Subsequently change forward late to ice...goal.

So frickin selfish on Cal's part. IMO he been grossly overrated by Wild fans.

Major bonehead play by Clutterbuck. Looks like JT got into Cal's head rather than vice versa.

Basically with the lineup they have the wild have to get up and then hold on late in the game to hold off Chicago. Today they got up and would have held on if not for bonehead Clutterbuck's play. Still, may not work with Chicago's offensive ability.

15 more wins to the Stanley Cup! :lol:

Ottawa and Montreal...embarrassing.

Montreal hopefully will get another beating...score wise and physically...after that bush league showing last night. Embarrassing is a kind term to use. I understand its playoff hockey but this isn't the NAHL.

Therrien should get an "accidental" puck to the grill next game after his clown show in the waning seconds.

I just get irritated, as the Wild fans are often of the same general disposition as Gopher Puck fans...as much as I love Parise, I just can't be a Wild fan. I was hoping his presence would tip me that direction...I've lived in Mpls for almost 16 years.

The fans, the logo, the marketing, the "state of hockey" crap, the planting of the stupid flag, and then a decade of trap hockey poisoned it in my mind.

Wow you just posted exactly how I feel!!!

• Upvote 1

Montreal hopefully will get another beating...score wise and physically...after that bush league showing last night. Embarrassing is a kind term to use. I understand its playoff hockey but this isn't the NAHL.

Therrien should get an "accidental" puck to the grill next game after his clown show in the waning seconds.

Therrien looks like Shrek...man is he ugly.