SiouxSports.com Forum

1st round tonight

Fetch

Duh I should have remembered Toews

What is wrong with Greene ?

No idea.

LA Times

So even though Kings defenseman Matt Greene missed the season finale because of an undisclosed injury, even though he was paired in Tuesday’s morning skate with extra defenseman Alec Martinezand stayed on the ice with Martinez, Colin Fraser and Tyler Toffoli long after the rest of the team had left, Coach Darryl Sutter still wouldn’t confirm Greene’s status for Game 1 of the team’s playoff series against the St. Louis Blues Tuesday night at Scottrade Center.

Greene missed most of the season after undergoing back surgery. But Sutter said last week that Greene’s most recent problem was not related to the back injury.

Edit: sorry for all the hyperlinks that copy and pasted into there.

At what point do you start a thread that actually has a relevant title? Yes "1st Round Tonight" is probably the closest you've ever been but it is still so vague. I guess at least it's not "Does Dave"

Fetch's mind works in mysterious ways but I think I solved his "riddle". His "irrelevant" titles are just part of his overall main thought that he finishes in his first post of that thread.

"Brilliant"!! ;)

Good start to the playoffs, 2 OT games and another down to the wire, going to be a lot of late nights the next couple months.

The St. Louis/LA series should be a great one, I've seen a few people picking the Blues to go to the finals from the 4th seed (not that seeding is as big a deal in hockey).