SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Is the ss.com logo going to look like the top of this page? With the image of the Sioux included?

Yes, it will be the logo as seen on the home page. The lettering color may change to accommodate the hat color. Images of the actual artwork and background will be posted here once I commit to an actual hat number and put a down-payment down.

I should also add for those wanting monikers, I will be doing those EXACTLY as they appear on your profile, so if you are southpaw or South Paw, Cratter or cratter, MafiaMan or Mafia Man, that's how you can expect your hat to look.

Guys, if you are afraid of being outed and asskicked because of the moniker, put your real world name on it. Take the cannoli, leave the gun.

This is going to hurt... do I go with my moniker and reveal my secret identity, or my real name and reveal my true identity?

Not so funny story... about five years ago at a Frozen Four (St Louis?) a lot of people were introducing themselves to each other by SiouxSports handles at the UND party. Later that night, I was wearing one of my SiouxSports.com sweatshirts and chatting with some guy at a bar when a friend outed me to the guy. The guy said, "nice try, Jim is a guy much older than you". As flattered as I was, the two events led the said friends and I to come up with the plan to make SiouxSports caps where each cap had each person's unique handle on the back. Mass customization technology didn't quite prove to keep up with our idea, and we were never able to get the caps.

Nice to see the dream coming to fruition. I haven't really looked into it the last few years, expecting SS to become obsolete in favor of UNDBlizzardsFans.com caps in coming years.

This is going to hurt... do I go with my moniker and reveal my secret identity, or my real name and reveal my true identity?

Not so funny story... about five years ago at a Frozen Four (St Louis?) a lot of people were introducing themselves to each other by SiouxSports handles at the UND party. Later that night, I was wearing one of my SiouxSports.com sweatshirts and chatting with some guy at a bar when a friend outed me to the guy. The guy said, "nice try, Jim is a guy much older than you". As flattered as I was, the two events led the said friends and I to come up with the plan to make SiouxSports caps where each cap had each person's unique handle on the back. Mass customization technology didn't quite prove to keep up with our idea, and we were never able to get the caps.

Nice to see the dream coming to fruition. I haven't really looked into it the last few years, expecting SS to become obsolete in favor of UNDBlizzardsFans.com caps in coming years.

I thought I remember that story as you can't be Jim, he is a cranky old man. I must be getting old ha.

All the more reason I had to get this ball rolling, jim. I wanted to get this done before SiouxSports.com gives way to FreezeSports, ChillSports, or SparklyUnicornSports.com.

With Christmas right around the corner, I imagine Siouxman would like to order six in black with monikers for himself, mrs. siouxman, morley, mrs. morley, keikla and myself. :xmas:

What an excellent idea. However, if Siouxman happens to miss this not so subtle hint, then I'll cough up the money for my own. Black, with moniker, please.

That's the one that I want. X2 with the Goon Moniker on it.

You want the IceHogg on it? If I get 6 total of those I can do an order too.

The IceHogg is my broomball team logo...two-time state outdoor champ and one-time state indoor champ. :bigsmile:

OK, folks, bad news on the kelly green. Port Authority does not offer kelly green as a color and the only vendor that does charges almost twice the amount of what the Port Authority hats go for. I prefer sticking with one particular type of hat to make cost easier...I don't think the forest green would look bad but my preference would be the grey.

I'll take 2...1 black and 1 dark green.

I'll go with Mafia's above recommendation then...one black and one "Midnight Heather". Coincidently those two words together...in their full literal context...seem to bring back some memories! :love: Just saying...

No moniker.

I'll go with Mafia's above recommendation then...one black and one "Midnight Heather". Coincidently those two words together...in their full literal context...seem to bring back some memories! :love: Just saying...

No moniker.

I have one of the grey hats with a purple IceHogg on it and the purple really 'pops' off the grey. I think the kelly green in the SiouxSports logo would look good on grey as well. Hell, it'd probably look good on Heather too. Just sayin'.

You want the IceHogg on it? If I get 6 total of those I can do an order too.

The IceHogg is my broomball team logo...two-time state outdoor champ and one-time state indoor champ. :bigsmile:

Okay, let’s do one of each with the Goon moniker on it. It that helps you get to 6.

Okay, let’s do one of each with the Goon moniker on it. It that helps you get to 6.

You're confusing me Goon. I can order as many hats as I want...but there has to be 6 of each embroidery design to make that happen with no additional charges. So I need 6 Hogg hats with the green hogg. Capece?