SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

Mr. Moderator can we please close this thread, I'm begging, please, please. It is no loger relevant as it is all the same arguments being made over 114 pages. Hak hasn't won a tite, other teams have. UND is entitiled to titles, no one else is. Hak is doing fine, it is just the times we are in. There 114 pages summed in a couple of sentences.

You might as well keep it open... Don't like it don't read it... Everyone loves a good train wreck or traffic accident. :)

• Upvote 1

I personally get amusement from this thread, and I get to vent...

All of us want the same thing, and all of us invest some of ourselves into the team. Some of us bitch, some of us cheer lead, some of us analyze, some of us do all of the above depending on the day.

Sioux hockey lets me escape from my real life stress and stress about something that isn't really all that important to me- comparatively to my wife, children, career, etc.

I think those of us who have experienced the elation of a national championship just keep "chasing the dragon" and a little bit just isn't enough...seriously, addicts chasing the high, that's us...

I've been lamenting most of this season. Now, we're on the cusp of a potential conference title and yet another NCAA berth (barring the wheels coming off)...just when I thought I'd kicked the habit, Rick James shows up...

• Upvote 3

I personally get amusement from this thread, and I get to vent...

All of us want the same thing, and all of us invest some of ourselves into the team. Some of us bitch, some of us cheer lead, some of us analyze, some of us do all of the above depending on the day.

Sioux hockey lets me escape from my real life stress and stress about something that isn't really all that important to me- comparatively to my wife, children, career, etc.

I think those of us who have experienced the elation of a national championship just keep "chasing the dragon" and a little bit just isn't enough...seriously, addicts chasing the high, that's us...

I've been lamenting most of this season. Now, we're on the cusp of a potential conference title and yet another NCAA berth (barring the wheels coming off)...just when I thought I'd kicked the habit, Rick James shows up...

I like it!

Charlie Murphy!!