SiouxSports.com Forum

Lucia speaks for Broten, Woog and Parise and saves the world

yababy8

speaking of empty gold seats.. the fact is they are on tv every night because there is a demand from enough people for them to be on tv every night. fans at the arena vs fans at home.. this argument is played out. although it is a shame people buy tickets and dont go

speaking of tv broadcasts- is the sioux game on directv tonight? (serious question- im wondering if the game will be available for me to watch)

Hockey webcast :(

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results.

You won't get a rise out of me by rehashing the past Eric. All you're doing is showing how incapable of discussing something as simple and pedestrian (in life's big picture) as a hockey rivalry without resorting to this nonsense.

Yes, I'm not perfect. My guess is, neither are you. I apologized for my short comings, now I've moved on. I have never been anything but respectful here.

If you don't agree with something I say, then explain why. I never said I am always right or always have all the answers. I am, however, discussing this topic like an adult. I challenge you to do the same.

By the way Eric, you have no clue what your talking about on the Gersich aspect. I made a comment to him out of disappointment I regretted, and apologized for, but it was hardly insulting or horrible. He replied back and said apology accepted, no big deal.

https://twitter.com/shane_gersich9/status/354639908729651201

He's a good kid and I wish him the best. That whole thing was blown entirely out of proportion. I've read comments directed towards recruits FAR worse both here and on GPL. At least I said it to him personally, and not behind his back, and I did apologize.

Wow do you love drama. Not sure what "moral high ground" has to do with a DISCUSSION about a hockey rivalry.

Are you always like this when people don't agree with you Eric?

You have no idea who I am... Many on this web page know me personally. Although the question probably is, who are you... You seem to be a man of many personalities. I am not sure who I would be addressing, would be taking to MNState0fHockey or JDUBBS from USCHO and GPL notoriety, kind of the Gophers version of Lakes Bison. or Josh Hewitt, the Wild life photographer? The on line picture is pretty cool by the way. The eagle is a nice touch.

You have no idea who I am... Many on this web page know me personally. Although the question probably is, who are you... You seem to be a man of many personalities. I am not sure who I would be addressing, would be taking to MNState0fHockey or JDUBBS from USCHO and GPL notoriety, kind of the Gophers version of Lakes Bison. or Josh Hewitt, the Wild life photographer? The on line picture is pretty cool by the way. The eagle is a nice touch.

My name is on my Twitter account. I have no problems with you, that's the thing. I don't know what comments in this thread you disagree with, but I wish you'd discuss that instead of re-hashing the past. It's a good discussion

BTW - Thanks for the comment on the Eagle picture. Lucky shot :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...