SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Holy cow do you guy's obsess much? I don't visit here often anymore and just wondered how you did recruiting wise and instead of finding out how you did in recruiting you are going on about how you hope NDSU fails. Good to see things haven't changed here :lol:

We're not all obsessive :)

Talks about obsessions while monitoring a former rival's message board......

Hate defending the bison fans too much, but he did say he was looking to see how are recruiting was going. Can't hate too much on that. I'm just looking forward to whenever we can get another game on the schedule with them. The last game (which we won :) ) was my Freshman year of college. Great experience!

Hate defending the bison fans too much, but he did say he was looking to see how are recruiting was going. Can't hate too much on that. I'm just looking forward to whenever we can get another game on the schedule with them. The last game (which we won :) ) was my Freshman year of college. Great experience!

He had zero intention of checking on recruiting, that I can assure you of.

• Upvote 1

Per SFI someone was tweeting to recruits...who's going to fess up?

PS...stop that crap.

Not a big fan of people doing that but if you look at the twitter page of a BCS type recruit you will see plenty of it. I believe it is supposed to be some type of NCAA violation but fans of every BCS team do it and I don't think I've ever seen a program penalized for it, most recruits love that kind of attention.

• 4 weeks later...