SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

9 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

It sits there on an island, all by itself.  Getting in is easy. Getting out is brutal if you don't go through the Hugos parking lot. 

Though difficult one use to be able to attempt to turn left onto Columbia Road. Which isn't the case anymore with the divider installed a few years ago forcing people wanting to go left through Hugos area or going to the right and trying to find a spot to turn around.

16 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

My guess is JL Beers for some but IMO Sickies with the superior burger options is #1.

Grand Forks has a JL Beers like Fargo obviously. So the best burger in Fargo one can get in GF? I thought there would be something else for best burger in Fargo.. 

48 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Grand Forks has a JL Beers like Fargo obviously. So the best burger in Fargo one can get in GF? I thought there would be something else for best burger in Fargo.. 

Best Burger according to Fargo Monthly is the Sickies Burger.

Also home of the glazed donut burger.

32 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Best Burger according to Fargo Monthly is the Sickies Burger.

Also home of the glazed donut burger.

I'll retract my previous statement about never being disappointed in a burger at Sickies..........the glazed donuts burger is nasty. In my world donuts should never be combined with hamburger.

All other burgers I have tried have been great though.

• 5 weeks later...

Looks like Hornbachers in GF has put the finishing touches on the proposed PepperJax restaurant in the NE corner of the grocery store parking lot (said to block visibility of the store). The excavation has been filled in and the surface has been paved over. Will the city be writing a big check to cover the losses incurred?

1 hour ago, Tbone said:

Looks like Hornbachers in GF has put the finishing touches on the proposed PepperJax restaurant in the NE corner of the grocery store parking lot (said to block visibility of the store). The excavation has been filled in and the surface has been paved over. Will the city be writing a big check to cover the losses incurred?

Why would the city write a check? They have had nothing to do with this issue. It is a private matter between Hornbachers and the developer (with PepperJax thrown in). There could very well be a lawsuit involved, but those are the 3 parties that will be involved.

54 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

up north pizza is doing a soft opening the next few nights...really nice work inside.

anyone know he eta on the coffee shop across the street

Ivery fan into the head chef of Up North a couple of times.  The pizza dough and sauce are all made in house, unlike some others in town. They also will also have a large hot sub collection.

• Upvote 1