SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/Midco 5 year contract

GeauxSioux

Does anybody have any info on why none of the men's hockey home games aren't listed in the FCS schedule for October? I was planning on DVR'ing the exhibition game next Saturday and couldn't find the game on my guide. So, I went to the FCS website to investigate and couldn't find a single home game listed on any of their channels (Atlantic, Central, or Pacific). Gophers hockey is listed, and UND Sports Extra is as well...but no actual UND games. It sounded like everything was set with FCS broadcasting games again this year, but I'm very confused as to why they wouldn't list the games on their schedule...

All home men's hockey games will indeed be broadcast on Fox College Sports this year.

Thanks, Jayson - I know you've been answering a lot of these questions in the past few months. I just needed to double check since I couldn't find the games listed anywhere. Thanks again, and we do appreciate all your hard work!