SiouxSports.com Forum

Measure 4 tv ad

darell1976

A yes vote is a yes vote. Each individual's personal reason for voting yes is beside the point, you are all on the same side.

Yes we are. We are on the University of North Dakota's side. We are trying to do what is best for the University of North Dakota. So we support a YES vote on Measure 4.
  • Upvote 1

You're on the PC side. Stop lying to yourself.

You are so blinded that you can't see the other side. I am on the University of North Dakota's side. Since you didn't attend the school, you don't know how that works. The politically correct group may end up getting their way also, but it isn't the same side.

I am not the bitter one here. You guys are a wonderful forum of laughter to watch you spinning around and trying to be so self-rightous once you finally figured out that you were only the little pissing puppy and not really part of the pack of the big dogs. How does that saying go? Something about being able to change the things you can and having the WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

Kind of like the the fans of the D-1 Junior Varsity champion NDSU Buffalo?

Says the guy who probably thinks winning a hockey title is as prestigious as winning a basketball, baseball, or FBS title.

No, I KNOW that winning a...well...let's say 7 true NCAA Division 1 team titles in a sport IS more prestigious than winning the junior varsity championship of D-1 football.

Why?

Because these are true D-1 championships. At the highest level of competition. Unlike the Buffalo's junior varsity championship. Nothing wrong with it. It is a an accomplishment. I hope soon UND wins one or two or three. But, it is what it is.

It's just not at the highest level like those 7 NCAA D-1 hockey championships. Played at the highest level of college sports.

Let's face it. That's why some NDSU fans want to vote "No". Pure jealousy. They are green and pee yellow with jealousy.

:lol:

• Upvote 2