SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

jimdahl

It was refreshing to watch the Devils/Panthers game where both teams played defense and had good goaltending and it was a clean game unlike the Flyers/Pens game. I'm all for a good physical game with a fight or 2 but that game got way out of hand and I really don't see it getting much better for game 4.

I actually enjoyed the blood bath between Pitt and PHilly. I bet the NHL is hoping that Boston and the Philly don't end up playing in the playoffs.

Come on, he's just like Gretzky. Everyone just hates him because he's so good.

With all due respect Jim, Cindy Crosby would make a great Vancouver Canuck because is a cry baby. just saying. The Pens are becoming the Canucks of the East where no one but their fans like them.

Come on, he's just like Gretzky. Everyone just hates him because he's so good.

I'm going to compare him to Lindros....Except Lindros had real injuries if I recall.

With all due respect Jim, Cindy Crosby would make a great Vancouver Canuck because is a cry baby. just saying. The Pens are becoming the Canucks of the East where no one but their fans like them.

Very different now than just a few years ago when everyone loved watching them.

I'm going to compare him to Lindros....Except Lindros had real injuries if I recall.

Crosby didn't have real injuries? He just felt like missing 100 games the last 2 years with fake ones, I guess.

Yeah I guess a concussion isn't a real injury. WoW!

Kreider in the lineup for the Rangers tonight, sat out the first two games.

Good choice by the Ranger's. He will be much more effective than John Scott, unless this game turns into the Pens-Flyers game of last night.

Good choice by the Ranger's. He will be much more effective than John Scott, unless this game turns into the Pens-Flyers game of last night.

I just saw the highlights...or lowlights...of that game, it was all cheap shots by Pittsburgh. Was it really that bad?

Sioux jersey sighting... front row on the glass, zoomed in on him alone celebrating after Laich's goal (Washington's 3rd) around 14min in the 3rd.

Sioux jersey sighting...in Washington...hmm...isn't that where you're located Jim?! :)

I am starting to really hate the Flyers a lot. They're not quite at the Bruins/Capitals level but getting very close. If any one of those three teams wins the Cup I think I'll be sick. Anybody else I would be okay with.

For me it's Colorado, then Detroit...those two teams should never win another Stanley Cup.

That was a very sad excuse for a hockey game....Not the kind of thing to attract more hockey fans.

While this postseason has been a litlle bit of the bloodbath judging by the numbers the fans are enjoying it, playoff viewership is up by something like 30%, and the Pit/Philly game Sunday had something like a 50% viewership increase compared to last years game in that slot.

While this postseason has been a litlle bit of the bloodbath judging by the numbers the fans are enjoying it, playoff viewership is up by something like 30%, and the Pit/Philly game Sunday had something like a 50% viewership increase compared to last years game in that slot.

And while I was reading this Hossa just got destroyed at center ice and has layed there for about 3 minutes. Oh crap now they are putting him on a board. On the replay the guy left his feet so he will have some repercussions from that hit. Looks like it was Torres. And now Toews is jawing at the Phoenix bench, announcers are saying that some of the Phoenix guys were laughing on the bench and Toews saw it.

This could get ugly later.

I am starting to really hate the Flyers a lot. They're not quite at the Bruins/Capitals level but getting very close. If any one of those three teams wins the Cup I think I'll be sick. Anybody else I would be okay with.

I'm certainly not a Flyers fan, but I was glad to see Pittsburgh get their collective butts handed to them for gooning it up Sunday. Asham gets 4 games, Neal gets 1, Adams gets 1. No Philly suspensions.

Heard Hossa still isn't moving in the hospital.

Seriously? That was 2 hours ago, man I hope this isn't some kind of spine injury.

I think Torres better enjoy this game, with his suspension history and this hit he might not play NHL hockey for a long time after tonight.

Flyers didn't get fined because they didn't want to fight or cheap shot anybody because they weren't about to go down 3-0 in the series.

I don't know how you can be so wrong all the time. I think you have a persecution complex and you're trying to be annoying. You're not actually a "Sioux" fan, I don't think, either. You want UND to suffer so your Gophers will be happy.

Anyway....

• Upvote 1

Sid hates them as well! They have crawled in his head and have made him and his teammates act like a bunch of immature 12 year olds.

• Upvote 1

Asham and Neal got what they deserved, but I can't believe the Flyers got off without any punishment whatsoever. That is a travesty in my opinion. Hartnell, just to name one, is a piece of garbage. Has a personality that would be better suited for WWF than the NHL.

Do you have any understanding at all of the game of hockey?

• Upvote 1

Sid hates them as well! They have crawled in his head and have made him and his teammates act like a bunch of immature 12 year olds.

On the other hand, it is pretty funny watching Crosby play "tough guy". Too bad Dave Schultz wasn't around to clean his clock.