SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

maybe a repeat, having difficulty posting, but Kuksa has a bad neck injury, hasn't been seen on the sidelines or even mentioned, absolute animal, hopefully recovering well and has a higher calling. Would have been a real asset to UND.

• 11 months later...

With our QB situation this season I just went to see what Sam Riddle was doing at Linfield College and it looks like he is tearing it up. 

Att   Comp Int Pct    Yards TD Long Sack-Yds Effic

190 123      5  64.7 1818   22   73       14-96   178.06

He also has 285 yards rushing with 10 rushing TDs. Kid is tearing it up and I am glad but it would have been great to have him here to play. Who knows if it would have translated to the FCS level but he seems to have some talent and I was quite high on him when he committed here.

With our QB situation this season I just went to see what Sam Riddle was doing at Linfield College and it looks like he is tearing it up.

Att Comp Int Pct Yards TD Long Sack-Yds Effic

190 123 5 64.7 1818 22 73 14-96 178.06

He also has 285 yards rushing with 10 rushing TDs. Kid is tearing it up and I am glad but it would have been great to have him here to play. Who knows if it would have translated to the FCS level but he seems to have some talent and I was quite high on him when he committed here.

Based on his tape I thought he was going to be very good for us. He also seemed to make a great connection with his teammates in a short amount of time. It's too bad. I hope things work out for him long term.