SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

QB Eric Bachmeier, 6'4, 180, QB/ATH, Kindred, ND I know NDSU is interested and may have him locked in, but he certainly is an athlete, quick, and throws very well. Also is one of the better DB's around. Also is a great basketball player.

Thanks for the info - we will add him to the "Players of Interest" list.

NOt sure what has/will happen in the cities with John Kelling leaving but I see that we have been pretty aggressive in there so far. We've offered more kids out of the twin cities earlier than I can ever remember. Don't know if this is just by chance or by design.

NOt sure what has/will happen in the cities with John Kelling leaving but I see that we have been pretty aggressive in there so far. We've offered more kids out of the twin cities earlier than I can ever remember. Don't know if this is just by chance or by design.

Josh Kotelnicki has taken over recruiting the Twin Cities area and will do a great job there.

I also believe Kotelnicki is now the recruiting coordinator, having taken that responsibility over after Tim Belmore's departure.

I doubt we get deandre miller. He has a offer from arizona and he is from arizona. A fbs offer form home state school trumps any fcs offer IMO.

BUt im glad we are going after the right guys meaning that they are getting fbs recruit. even if we dont get them atleast we are making a play after them.