SiouxSports.com Forum

2011-2012 NFL Playoffs

GeauxSioux

Game day has finally arrived for the Saints. NFC predictions...

Saints over Lions

Falcons over Giants

Saints over 49ers

Falcons over Packers

Which allows the Saints to host the NFC Championship game in the Mercedes Benz Superdome and beat the dirty birds once more this season.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Game day has finally arrived for the Saints. NFC predictions...

Saints over Lions

Falcons over Giants

Saints over 49ers

Falcons over Packers

Which allows the Saints to host the NFC Championship game in the Mercedes Benz Superdome and beat the dirty birds once more this season.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Have you seen your Saints play this year away from home and outside? Not pretty. No way Saints 2 win games on the road...with the last one going thru Lambeau.

I actually think the GB/NYG game will be another classic in a week.

Have you seen your Saints play this year away from home and outside? Not pretty. No way Saints 2 win games on the road...with the last one going thru Lambeau.

I actually think the GB/NYG game will be another classic in a week.

One game at a time, man, one game at a time.

One game down. The first half had me a little nervous, but the Saints took care of business in the second half with five straight TDs.

Are you heading down to NOLA for business or pleasure? We live 200 miles from New Orleans and love to spend as much time there as we can. One of the world greatest cities. Let me know if you need any tour info.

One game down. The first half had me a little nervous, but the Saints took care of business in the second half with five straight TDs.

Are you heading down to NOLA for business or pleasure? We live 200 miles from New Orleans and love to spend as much time there as we can. One of the world greatest cities. Let me know if you need any tour info.

Business/meetings...staying at Astor Crowne Plaza. Looks like that place is in the heart of the action!

Almost beat that stat "teams with 4 or more turnovers are 1-71 in the playoffs", but in the end...1-72.

Packer fans breathe a sigh of relief.

Wow. I hadn't heard that before. I just told my wife that stat and she said was glad she didn't know that during he game. Tough to win with 5 turnovers. I'm starting my wait till next year mindset. The Superbowl is in New Orleans next year, so hopefully all the stars will align for the Saints for next season.

Hats off to the 49ers. I thought the Saints had won, but the 49ers pulled it out. :sad:

Sounds like one of the best playoffs games in awhile and I didn't see any of it. Some debate in our family if we are going to find a big screen to watch Pack at Disney World...family vacations in Jan. Who's idea was this?? Donning the green and gold jerseys none-the -less. Think it'll be a classic like NO/SF game yesterday. Think Eli stays hot and last team with ball wins.

GO PACK GO!!!

Some debate in our family if we are going to find a big screen to watch Pack at Disney World

Hope you didn't find the big screen and didn't have to watch. It was ugly. Have not seen the Packer offense looks that bad for a long time.

Hope you didn't find the big screen and didn't have to watch. It was ugly. Have not seen the Packer offense looks that bad for a long time.

Caught 2nd and 4th quarters...3 fumbles lost (6 all reg. season) and 8 dropped balls. Not to mention the Hail Mary TD to end the 1st half. Worst game of the year at worst time of the year equals early off-season tee times. What we saw was just brutal.

Least I, we, have the rest of the week to drown sorrows with funnel cake, Tower of Terror and hugs from Minnie Mouse!

Almost beat that stat "teams with 4 or more turnovers are 1-71 in the playoffs", but in the end...1-72.

Texans 1-73

Packers 1-74

It really is the kiss of death, isn't it?

But for the Pack it was as much sloppy play as turnovers, they dropped a ton of balls and the hail mary was a kick in the head right before halftime...just weren't sharp like they normally are.

Texans 1-73

Packers 1-74

It really is the kiss of death, isn't it?

But for the Pack it was as much sloppy play as turnovers, they dropped a ton of balls and the hail mary was a kick in the head right before halftime...just weren't sharp like they normally are.

It could have been worse if the officiating would have been on the field watching the game.

The fumble that never counted. The "roughing the passer" call. Pathetic. Luckily for the Giants, they never needed those calls to be corrected.

It could have been worse if the officiating would have been on the field watching the game.

The fumble that never counted. The "roughing the passer" call. Pathetic. Luckily for the Giants, they never needed those calls to be corrected.

The fumble that was called a fumble and then overruled by someone who had a worse view of the fumble and then challenged by the Giants to be a fumble and then confirmed after replay to not be a fumble even though it was obviousy a fumble on every replay angle? Yeah that was a fumble. Worst call of the weekend.

Wow did the Ravens piss this game away, call a stupid draw play and take themselves out of field goal range, are fortunate enough to get the ball back from Brady, have second and one inside the fifteen with half a minute left and a timeout left and throw 2 incompletions and miss the field goal to lose.

Run for the first down, NE is dropping everybody into coverage and hasn't stopped the run the whole second half, call your timeout, take 3 shots to the endzone, if you don't get it then attempt your shorter field goal. 4 plays vs. 2, I'll take those odds every time.

Bad playcalling, Cam.

Wow did the Ravens piss this game away, call a stupid draw play and take themselves out of field goal range, are fortunate enough to get the ball back from Brady, have second and one inside the fifteen with half a minute left and a timeout left and throw 2 incompletions and miss the field goal to lose.

Run for the first down, NE is dropping everybody into coverage and hasn't stopped the run the whole second half, call your timeout, take 3 shots to the endzone, if you don't get it then attempt your shorter field goal. 4 plays vs. 2, I'll take those odds every time.

Bad playcalling, Cam.

You're right. They blew that game. I was thinking that once gain, a no call on the hold or pass interference near the end zone on that last Ravens drive. It WAS beyond 5 yards. But, they would blown it anyway... Here is to the NFC champion taking the Pats out!

Anybody else think that Pam Oliver ought to lay off the crack? She looks like she hasn't slept in a week.

I was thinking a few weeks ago how long she has been doing sideline duty, seems like forever.

I cheated and looked, she has been doing it since 1995 and turned 50 this year.