SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wsdSIOUXfalls

UND vs. Colorado College

2-2 end of 2

Now I'm feeling better about things. Nice puck work on that last goal. Pretty stuff.

it was a good one - it still seems like a hectic game - settle down & play the way we know they can

Can someone post if Kristo says anything of note? Besides the obvious questions of "what actually happened that night?"

You're gonna have to learn your clich

That second period wasnt their best. Ill breathe a little less shallow if they can get an early one.

Cepis ............wait I could swore that was cpiss on the dive

Nelson's shoulders did move as if he was giving a cross check, but it also looked like the guy flopped to his knees.

I don't know how the refs don't call that though. Still we've been pulled down all over the place no call

Shortastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the worst dives I have seen in a long time! He jumped into the wall, hit the ice, then looked up at the ref for a penalty and put his head down again.

Fraton was pulled down on a 3 on 2 shorthanded break he took out the goalie when he was tripped and Malone scored on basically an open net. 4 on 4 for 2 minutes then CC has 1:12 PP.