SiouxSports.com Forum

2010 - 2011 ND High School Hockey

Stackin Da Pads

The only time they would have to turn people away is for the Grafton semi and final games. GPR in tourney equals money in the bank. proven stat

The whole town of Grafton comes to the state hockey championship...i wouldn't be surprised if they break a record tonight for most people at high school hockey game in ND tonight.....go Spoilers!!! Grafton 3 - RR 0 after two goals from callahan and an empty netter

The whole town of Grafton comes to the state hockey championship...i wouldn't be surprised if they break a record tonight for most people at high school hockey game in ND tonight.....go Spoilers!!! Grafton 3 - RR 0 after two goals from callahan and an empty netter

I would love to see this, but don't think they will break the record of 9,000 people set back when the tournament was first started at the new Ralph. I think if they are lucky you will see about 4,000 people at the game. A three quarter full lower bowl would be nice.

I would love to see this, but don't think they will break the record of 9,000 people set back when the tournament was first started at the new Ralph. I think if they are lucky you will see about 4,000 people at the game. A three quarter full lower bowl would be nice.

hmmm i wonder who played in that record breaking tournament that year...it 2002 wasnt it?

hmmm i wonder who played in that record breaking tournament that year...it 2002 wasnt it?

The year was 2002, good for you. It was GFC against Grafton (I believe you also know this). A big reason that it was such a well attended game was it was an Olympics year and a lot of people came because they couldn't see the game live (I think it was tape delayed until like 11 pm or something like that).

Each year, the dyed hair kids remind me of the goofer teams in the past 3-5 years who do the same stuff. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

I was sitting in food line at the Purpur Arena and one of the Red River kids was standing behind me with his blond hair so I asked him what he is going to do with his hair after hockey season is done.... The kid replied with, "Oh, ah, I will probably dye it back when the weekend is over." I agree I think it looks stupid.