SiouxSports.com Forum

2010 - 2011 ND High School Hockey

Stackin Da Pads

The games this morning will be on 1590 (KCNN), not 1330 (KNOX). I'm out on KCNN's website trying to figure out how to listen online. If anyone can figure it out, can you please post a link? This website looks like it was built by a 2nd grader.

Found it. It's actually on the KNOX website, but you choose to listen to the KCNN broadcast. Use this link:

KNOX

And in the top menus, under the Listen option you can either choose KNOX or KCNN.

Stats can be followed on the Rink Writer website. There is a link for ND High School Tournament on the right hand side. Not sure how quickly they update, but if you can't listen at least it is something. There is also a live blog from the tourament on the Bismarck Tribune website.

Not gonna happen buddy. I would love to see it being a supporter of the west and small schools but its going to be ugly.

Yeah I agree I watched Jamestown play at West region. They are lacking in a lot of areas. Won't be much of a game.

Have you been able to connect?

Yes, I was able to connect. Has been a good feed so far. When I chose the KCNN option on the Listen I had 2 options - either "High Quality" or "Basic" player. Once I clicked High Quality it connected with no issues.

1-1 after 1 period. Shots are 13-10 Central.

Just got back from the GFC/Century game. It was very entertaining. Luke Johnson looked like a man amongst boys out there. He skated circles around the bigger Century d-men and did as he pleased with the puck. Scored 2 goals and nearly had a hat trick late in the 2nd period on a nice 2 on 1 rush.

Just got back from the GFC/Century game. It was very entertaining. Luke Johnson looked like a man amongst boys out there. He skated circles around the bigger Century d-men and did as he pleased with the puck. Scored 2 goals and nearly had a hat trick late in the 2nd period on a nice 2 on 1 rush.

He looked like a man amongst boys (not in stature, but in his hockey IQ) as an 8th grader.