SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky -- Divisions?

ShilohSioux

My apologies if this information has been posted previously...until reading this article I was not aware that Commissioner Fullerton is on the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee.

The 10-member NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Committee is responsible for selecting and seeding the NCAA Tournament field every year.

Doug Fullerton assumed the Commissioner's role of the Big Sky Conference in 1995, moving up from the AD position at conference member Montana State, where he'd been for 11 years. He also served as an assistant basketball coach for the Bobcats during his time in Bozeman.

Fullerton is widely regarded as one of the most powerful commissioners in the FCS subdivision and led the creation of BigSkyTV to stream all major conference sporting events over the Internet. He's a lifelong Montanan, with an undergraduate degree from California Western and a master's from Montana State. He and his wife Cari have one daughter, Amanda.

GO SIOUX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic