SiouxSports.com Forum

13 yr Postseason Ban to be Reduced?

star2city

If the BCS schools leave they will get all the TV contracts...so noone will even see how the NCAA does anymore.

If there are 170 football teams between what's left of A and all of AA...i think that is fine to have just 1 division 1 instead of A an AA.

Lastly, if you think college sports aren't a business you're living in a dream world. College sports are about selling tickets/merchandice and winning...at all costs.

Lastly, if you think college sports aren't a business you're living in a dream world. College sports are about selling tickets/merchandice and winning...at all costs.

You don't have to tell me that. However, you need to convince one of your fellow Bison fans.

Nobody will care about the NCAA championship anymore once they have their own league.

And in that scenario, the question becomes:

Who do they invite to play in their new sandbox?

PS - Isn't there a team in Utah somewhere that is an NCAA member but their mens soccer (?) team is playing in a semi-pro league? I remember reading a story about that some time ago.