SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, I am going off of the basis that the shoot out does not count since the game is officially counted as a tie. But, I have everyone's info if RedFrog says that it did count.

For Tonight without the shootout counters for Round 2:

• stickboy1956: Knight, Kristo
  • nodakvindy: Marto, Fratts
  • siouxnami: Pony, Hexy
  • Common Man: Marto, Hexy
  • prn80: Pony, Chay
  • 90siouxfan: Knight,Kristo
  • soSIOUXme: Knight, Cichy
  • Brucesky02: Knight, Gregs
  • seeboys: Pony, Hexy
  • Dagies: Pony, Hexy
  • ChadR: Fratts, Pony
  • AmericanSoldier15u: Knight,Hexy
  • driscol: Knight, Kristo
  • y26Sioux: Knight, Gregs

Siouxknocka and Hawkfan10 didn't get their picks for tonight in, so they were eliminated as per the rules.

Page 4, post 77 - I picked Malone for Friday and Frattin for Saturday.

I believe that it's for this game. AZSIOUX has been providing prizes like that for pretty much all of the Sioux Survivor games if I remember right.

ok awesome, thanks for the info

I should still be alive with my picks as well, from page #6, as long as the Trupp shootout goal counts.

Thanks

if you read like 5 posts above yours, it has already been discussed that shootout goals do not count towards Sioux Survivor.

Fri: Frattin

Sat: Gregoire

another question, hopefully it wont affect this season at all but.....

If you make your picks earlier in the week, and one of your picks gets injured before the game, say at practice, do you get the chance to change your pick?

In past games, the player you pick is the one you get whether they play or not. It doesn't matter if they get hurt or if the coach just decides to sit them. That's probably why a lot of people pick late in the week. Quite a few people used to pick a game at a time, but several of us missed getting picks in for the second game on a weekend so now most people pick both games for the weekend right away.

I am unsure, hopefully RedFrog will come in before gametime and let us know.... Who all scored in the shootout just in case?

Also, my apologies to UND WFO78, hrkac, and Dasoo..but picks had to be in a half hour before the game started....10:37 was the absolute latest that you could put a pick in. For shootout goals, let me know your pick and I will put them in until we know differently.

For goals in regulation last night, Picks are still needed from Hawkfan10 and Siouxknocka...so get those in before 6:30...6:37 at the latest and that is central! Please and thank you!

Sorry, got stuck with work...and NO, Shootout goals do NOT count. THANX!!

Sorry, got stuck with work...and NO, Shootout goals do NOT count. THANX!!

Not a problem.

So, Sorry for those of you who picked Trupp last week, but you were knocked out.

Those still in it for tonight are as follows:

ROUND THREE:

• nodakvindy: Marto, Fratts
  • siouxnami: Pony, Hexy, Knight, Fratts
  • Common Man: Marto, Hexy, Kristo
  • Brucesky02: Knight, Gregs
  • seeboys: Pony, Hexy, Trupp
  • dagies: Pony, Hexy, Gregs, Knight
  • Siouxknocka: Pony, Fratts, Hexy, Kristo
  • AmericanSoldier15u: Knight, Hexy, Fratts, Gregs
  • y26Sioux: Knight, Gregs, Hexy, Kristo

Those of you in bold are the ones who need to make picks still. Remember, its a HALF HOUR before the game starts aka one half hour before the puck drops is the last that you can get your picks in and I use the time that siouxsports has your post in as the official time.

Going onto Round 5 is both of you since neither of you had a pick that scored!

• dagies: Pony, Hexy, Gregs, Knight
  • AmericanSoldier15u: Knight, Hexy, Fratts, Gregs

Good Luck!

sweet! man I just hopped on real quick at "lunch" (midnight chow as we call it on night shift) to check the scores and who scored, and I saw that my pick for sat night didnt score, so I figured I was kicked out. but sweet. i guess ill make my pics this week at some point.

good luck dagies!