SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

Smokey is right in all of this

Seems like we are the only too who arent afrqid to take the green shades off and quit drinking the kool aid.

I am going to put it out there that WHEN Rocco leaves he will at least play multiple seasons in the AHL and never play in the ECHL. I am not saying he is a sure fire NHLer, due to his size, however he is not going to play in the E. He'll most likely end up in Europe. But I hope he puts it all together and makes it to the Show.

• Upvote 1

I am going to put it out there that WHEN Rocco leaves he will at least play multiple seasons in the AHL and never play in the ECHL. I am not saying he is a sure fire NHLer, due to his size, however he is not going to play in the E. He'll most likely end up in Europe. But I hope he puts it all together and makes it to the Show.

Two seasons at the most. I agree he most likely will not play in the E but in Europe. He probaby would be better off to go to Europe after school anyhow. He would easily have a very long and successful career there.

vIn Internet slang, a troll (/ĖˆtroŹŠl/, /Ėˆtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

vInInternet slang, atroll(/ĖˆtroŹŠl/,/Ėˆtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1]by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, oroff-topicmessages in an online community (such as a forum,chat room, or blog), eitheraccidentally[3][4]or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into anemotionalresponse[5]or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

There is nothing that either myself or gfhockey post that is not pertinent to the conversation. Just because many respond like the are middle school girls is not our fault. Maybe we just like to look at things in a bigger picture than what small minds can take in at once. At least we are not the ones who are constantly violating the posting rules.

I just posted a definition. Didn't mention any names. Must have hit close to home for someone. I suppose attacking someones personal religious beliefs doesn't constitue violating posting rules.

Never attacked anyone's personal religious beliefs. You did not need to mention any names. Your passive agressiveness was showing.

There is nothing that either myself or gfhockey post that is not pertinent to the conversation. Just because many respond like the are middle school girls is not our fault. Maybe we just like to look at things in a bigger picture than what small minds can take in at once. At least we are not the ones who are constantly violating the posting rules.

Threatening violence to a fellow ss.com isn't violating posting rules?

No it's not fine. But then you accuse others of responding like a middle school girl.

Back to committed recruits!

Then why was nothing said to that person? In fact the poster was treated as the victim. Responding to an attack on your late father is not acting like a middle school girl. Making snide little passive agressive comments is. I post a thought and get attacked in responce because I did not post a feel good comment. Funny considering that most posters here are on the right and the right is always about free speech. I took what Rocco has publically stated and questioned that maybe there was a different way to look at things. What do I get? Attacked. Reminds me of how rodent fans or Bison fans act.

Then why was nothing said to that person? In fact the poster was treated as the victim. Responding to an attack on your late father is not acting like a middle school girl. Making snide little passive agressive comments is. I post a thought and get attacked in responce because I did not post a feel good comment. Funny considering that most posters here are on the right and the right is always about free speech. I took what Rocco has publically stated and questioned that maybe there was a different way to look at things. What do I get? Attacked. Reminds me of how rodent fans or Bison fans act.

Rather then questioning the moderators, perhaps you should look at yourself and ask the question what it is about your actions that has made you change your name on this board many times over. I think you are in a bit of denial with the "it's not me it's them" mantra.

• Upvote 3

Rather then questioning the moderators, perhaps you should look at yourself and ask the question what it is about your actions that has made you change your name on this board many times over. I think you are in a bit of denial with the "it's not me it's them" mantra.

Wrong. If one does not toe the party line here you are under personal attacks. Which are against the posting rules, which are very selectivly enforced. If one brings up different and larger ways to look at topics the attacks start. I play by the rules and get attacked. I respond to the attacks and I am the bad guy? The mods know I am right but I question their fortitude by not enforcing their own rules.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits