SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

I had to do a double-take.

I know Ethan Frisch, but not from hockey. He's seems quiet, but is very responsible and mature. Show him how to do something, let him know when it needs to be done, and it just happens. Seems like a really good kid.

But I'd have never guessed he is that level of hockey player before that article.

Just the same, I'm claiming my UND fan-dom influenceĀ sending him the right direction. ;)Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some good words about Michael Mancinelli and his play

Ā 

Andrew Weiss @Weissfc

Early Dec I talked about Alex Turcotte's big step forward.HB's Michael Mancinelli (NoDak) is another elite 01 really making strides mid-year

Ā 

Mancinelli had 2A in a 3-1 win this morning. 2 way game really taking off (pest w/o puck today), dominant at the dots, still elite w/ puck

19 hours ago, I Ranger said:

I see Heisenberg's site doesn't have Evers committed anymore. Anyone know anything about that?

I still believe he's committed to UND but haven't heard anything. Ā His development seems to have stalled a bit so no clue what's going on.

10 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I still believe he's committed to UND but haven't heard anything. Ā His development seems to have stalled a bit so no clue what's going on.

If he is no longer committed with only Kierstad and Bast lined up for next year, I sure hope we are hot on the trail of some D recruits especially considering Bast's injury history. Not a lot of D committed for following years either.

27 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

If he is no longer committed with only Kierstad and Bast lined up for next year, I sure hope we are hot on the trail of some D recruits especially considering Bast's injury history. Not a lot of D committed for following years either.

I know, that's why I was thinking Evers is still committed. Ā Who knows I guess. Ā Bast is another huge question mark...this kid has barely played the last two years. Ā As soon as he makes it make there seems to be another long term injury. Ā I wonder what going on there.

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I know, that's why I was thinking Evers is still committed. Ā Who knows I guess. Ā Bast is another huge question mark...this kid has barely played the last two years. Ā As soon as he makes it make there seems to be another long term injury. Ā I wonder what going on there.

I wonder if Gildon or Maniscalo could be options? Both de-commits whose stock has dropped quite a bit recently. CHL more likely for both though.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits