SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

Probably waiting to announce Jost & Fabbro at the same time.

Couple great pickups there!  Good recruiting day.

Wonder why Hakstol hasn't announced the Matthews/Boeser combo yet?  Probably just waiting until after USA wins gold in WJC so as not to distract Matthews.  Sounds about right.  ;)

Also good to see Rowe commit to ASU.  May see him again should ASU join the NCHC.

In this article http://topekaroadrunners.pointstreaksites.com/view/topekaroadrunners/news/news_259029 it says Tomek will come in next year and he turned 17 in May. My guess is if Zane goes pro he comes in and if Zane decides to stay we may try to have him play another year of juniors.

That would be my guess as well.

If Zane stays, I could see our 3 goalies stay the same as what we have now for 15/16.  That would be ideal, as then Tomek could come in the next season with Johnson as a junior and those two could rotate to get Tomek acclimated until one starter emerges.

Defenseman plays for Penticton the same place Stecher played and have seen a few people say the two play a pretty similar style.

I like our little pipeline with Penticton.  Certainly doesn't hurt to have Nick Fuher up there as an assistant coach.

And another Stecher?  I would take that in a heartbeat.

Probably waiting to announce Jost & Fabbro at the same time.

I like it.

"Today, UND would like to announce a four-pack of recruit commitments:  Welcome to the team Matthews, Boeser, Fabbro, and Jost!"

Defenseman plays for Penticton the same place Stecher played and have seen a few people say the two play a pretty similar style.

A BCHL observer compared Gabe Bast to Troy Stecher - smaller in stature, very good in own end. Stecher also came to UND via Penticton.

Hopefully if this is true its a great pick-up

0 replies1 retweet9 favorites

The goalie who comitted sounds like a drama queen

He made every school that was after him write resumes and state why he should choose that school

Sounds like he is starved for attention... Sounds like someone on this board!

Why would u want to fire Hak?

Who remembers sevedie ?

Current coach of the Bismarck Bobcats.

Dean Blais recruit. Had a bad injury in USHL and the timeframe he was going to be out was unknown. UND brought in Jordan Parise and then didn't have room for Sedevie and he landed at Bemidji State.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits