SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

10 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Not sure what you guys are watching....besides his shot....his skating is one of his biggest strengths.

His straight ahead speed is a strength, but getting up to speed, and his stride, are his biggest weaknesses.

12 hours ago, cberkas said:

13-9-22

What's misleading about this line, is that he was 2nd and 3rd on the team in a couple offensive categories.Ā 

As a season ticket holder, I'm pretty disappointed in this trade.Ā  If you read the article, though, it seemsĀ Eades has wanted this Hildenbrand kid since the first time he saw him at a combine.Ā  John Marks traded Cam Johnson about this same point in the seasonĀ 2 years ago.Ā  Just can't seem to keep our Sioux commits in Fargo...

On 1/29/2016 at 10:55 AM, iluvdebbies said:

Not sure what you guys are watching....besides his shot....his skating is one of his biggest strengths.

Boeser? No way lol.

Good top speed, but he's gotta get quicker. He won't be able to create space in the NHL. I think the JRs really showed that. Poolman can get him there.

5 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:
32 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Skating? Pogo's stride makes me cringe, but he gets to where he needs to be and surprises with how quickly he does it. (see: Marcinko Commandment #9)Ā 

Boeser? No way lol.

Good top speed, but he's gotta get quicker. He won't be able to create space in the NHL. I think the JRs really showed that. Poolman can get him there.

I think Poganski has show real improvement in his skating this year.Ā  One of the most improved on the team, IMO.Ā Ā  A lot of that is desire and hustle.Ā 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, dagies said:

Dixon Bowen Time anyone?

(from what I had read sounds like they had injuries on D and it's logical for a responsible center to give that a shot)

He needed a "change-up" in the worst way,Ā hopefully this sparks something in his game.

• 3 weeks later...

Jost hits the 100 pointĀ mark at 17.

Tyson Jost hits the century mark tonight and 2015-16 is the 1st time #BCHL has three 100 point scorers since 2009-10

Bennett 120 Ā Zengerle120 Manderson 117

one year of jost and boeser would be be damn fun to watch if so. Throw mattson in there and you have 3Ā elite potentialĀ styleĀ finishersĀ 

18 minutes ago, AZSIOUX said:

Jost hits the 100 pointĀ mark at 17.

Tyson Jost hits the century mark tonight and 2015-16 is the 1st time #BCHL has three 100 point scorers since 2009-10

Bennett 120 Ā Zengerle120 Manderson 117

one year of jost and boeser would be be damn fun to watch if so. Throw mattson in there and you have 3Ā elite potentialĀ styleĀ finishersĀ 

You never know, but I would guess that Mattson would be the kind to grow into that role like Frattin, Malone and Brock Nelson did. Ā But then again, who would have guessed that Gardner would be playing such a major role this year?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Rick said:

Future Sioux Mark Senden helps Wayzata to state tournament.

http://video.startribune.com/mark-senden-helps-wayzata-to-hockey-state-tourney/370050191/

Ā 

Who's left for und recruits?

senden - Ā wayzata

mattson, hain - grandĀ Rapids who play Duluth east 7pm tonight at amsoil for spot in stateĀ