SiouxSports.com Forum

Marvin gets 3 games

Sioux-Hockey-Fan

I couldn't get into SCSU because of the academic requirements. See first sentence. I guess I'm just a hockey fan.

Don't worry. Mastering "Hooked on Phonics" is extremely difficult for some...especially those in the 3-7 year old range. :sad:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is typical WCHA. Screw up the Genoway suspension, suspend Lammy for nothing, and do a complete makeup call to suspend Marvin for 3 games. The Wisconsin hit didn't come close to warranting a 3 game suspension.

It should have been a two game suspension for the Genoway hit. The refs should have been told going into the UND/SCSU series to let them go if they square up and drop the gloves in a fair fight. Both players should have then been given the usual 5, DQ, and sit a game. The Wisconsin hit should have been either a 2 or 5 with nothing else.

The WCHA is making this much more difficult than it should be.

Finally a voice of reason.

I am not sure he will get it, I have found that talking to SCSU Fans is infuriating, they just don't seem to get it and the lack critical thinking skills, they are all saying the same crap over and over again? I don't know what it is? It's going to be interesting if the Huskies drop a couple of games because of the suspension will they blame the Sioux or Badgers fan bases?

All the snow mobile jackets in the stands should have been your first clue! :sad:

I couldn't get into SCSU because of the academic requirements. See first sentence. I guess I'm just a hockey fan.

I guess you didn't read the Forum Rules before posting, because our forums have academic requirements that you wouldn't be able to meet if you couldn't at least get into SCSU.

I guess you didn't read the Forum Rules before posting, because our forums have academic requirements that you wouldn't be able to meet if you couldn't at least get into SCSU.

What exactly does it mean when you aren't smart enough to get into St Clown? Does it mean that you aren't prepared for remedial coloring?

I think it means your only option is UND.

Clearly that is not possible, you thinking that is.

He contacted the head. Penalty (Rule 6, Section 23 I believe).

He has history of contact to head. Supplemental Discipline (Rule 4, Section 10 I believe.)

Don't worry, those three games will be here and gone in no time, ... just like your MacNaughton dreams.

As much as I want to take the bait, I will not pick on someone who wasn't smart enough to get into SCSU. All ribbing and stuff aside, that's just really sad.

It IS really hard to resist a wide open shot like that though isn't it?

agreed...sad :sad:

Do you remember Robbie Bina saying that things were ok with him and Paukovitch? I guess Matt Greene didn't see it that way.

Certainly it's not for me to say whether or not Geoffrion is posturing, but it has happened before.

Who knows for sure?

But seriously, if Geoffrion said anything different, what would we all be saying?

If Geoffrion said nothing, perhaps it would go away, but the wondering would continue for a long while. Also, opinions could go any way and words could be put in Blake's mouth.

If Blake spoke out saying Marvin was a bad guy or whatever, then Blake isn't taking the high road and Blake's rep takes a hit.

The way Blake spoke it, really effectively ends the off the ice banter until they next face each other.

Then Blake will have his helmet fall off and accidentally take a few steps toward Marvin and get a 1 game suspension. :huh: