SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Recruits

dakotadan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes

Watched her play a few times this past year and for Team North Dakota. Impressive for an 8th grader. Don't see her sticking it out in Bismarck for 4 more years. I see her following Alex Wolken, who is still the best player from this state since the Lammy twins, to Shattuck or some AAA team like Honeybaked.

Watched her play a few times this past year and for Team North Dakota. Impressive for an 8th grader. Don't see her sticking it out in Bismarck for 4 more years. I see her following Alex Wolken, who is still the best player from this state since the Lammy twins, to Shattuck or some AAA team like Honeybaked.

The feel I got reading about her is she wont be in ND for all of her HS years either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"UND women have received verbals from Finnish Olympians Anna Kilponen (D) and Vilma Tanskanen (F) for next season." -- via The Schloss, not to be confused with The Virg.

I saw these names awhile ago when looking at potentials. Could be big gets. There is also a couple younger ones over seas being looked at too

Any idea if they have already made it through clearinghouse or there will be any issues?  Or one of those things you don't get to find out until it happens?

I don't think there is any way to get pre-approval by the clearinghouse.  Otherwise they would do it with all of the athletes.  They do have the requirements, and usually can predict whether someone will get through or not.  Sometimes schools take a chance on borderline cases, and sometimes things show up that the schools don't know about.  But I think it is a process that just has to play out.

• 2 weeks later...