Rebekah Kolstad Mankato East

16-17

Abigail Stanley Achiever Academy

Prospects that have visited

Charley Dahlquist Eden Prairie (15-16)

Isabelle Brosseau Eden Prairie (15-16)

Presley Norby Minnetonka (16-17) has visited multiple times

Have to think were looking at some international players too

Emma Nuutinen Finland (17) multiple 18 year olds on this team as well.

Alina Müller Switzerland (15)

Anna Shokhina Russia (16)

Yelena Dergachyova Russia (19)

So right now it looks something like this than:

14-15

Kara Tupa Fargo, ND (Honeybaked)

Nicola Eisenschmid Germany

15-16

Rebekah Kolstad Mankato East

16-17

Abigail Stanley Achiever Academy

Prospects that have visited

Charley Dahlquist Eden Prairie (15-16)

Isabelle Brosseau Eden Prairie (15-16)

Presley Norby Minnetonka (16-17) has visited multiple times

Have to think were looking at some international players too

Emma Nuutinen Finland (17) multiple 18 year olds on this team as well.

Alina Müller Switzerland (15)

Anna Shokhina Russia (16)

Yelena Dergachyova Russia (19)

Wow! Awesome work JJ!!!

How many years does Leah Jenson have left? She seems like when she is out there she is a spark plug and gets the other girls motivated.

She is a sophomore. And has already use a redshirt so 2 more years. Maybe can get a medical redshirt because of how much time she missed this year though

She is a sophomore. And has already use a redshirt so 2 more years. Maybe can get a medical redshirt because of how much time she missed this year though

If she has played in the second half of the year, she isn't eligible for a medical redshirt. At least, I would say that because I would assume that the rules are the same as the mens.

I hope she gets the medical redshirt. She has basically played no hockey the first two years. It would be like getting another recruit. When she is healthy she is a hell of player.

• 2 weeks later...

These are just a few names I found via twitter that either follow some of our coaches or vice versa. Don't know who holds offers but it does look like we have a transfer from northeastern. I don't know if any of these girls hold offers from us but hope that some of them do.

Found a couple names on twitter, mainly looking at Peters, that seem pretty intersting:

Didnt realize Hallie has a younger sister who looks to be a 99 birth year (Abby Krzyzaniak).

Also two Swedish 18 year old olypmians are following him Vilma Tanskanen and Anna Kilponen.

And there is one more 99 born in Hanna Olsson from Sweden. Looks like a talent.

http://www.legacyglo...ubseason=106897

Figured since I was already looking at Peter might as well look at Idalski:

Reagan Anderson from Princeton, MN was a JR. this year.

Both Tanskanen and Kilponen follow him as well as Emma Nuutinen.Also a Finland Olypmian Eveliina Suonpaa

Daria O'Neill from Canada attending the Edge School.Looks like a 2016 Defenseman. 29 points last year (6G 23A) and 33 points this year (13G 20A).

Looks like UND has a transer as well Jordan Hampton from Northeastern. It says North Dakota Hockey #17 on her twitter. Looks like she played with the U18 USA team. A defenseman who registered 4 points for Northeastern.

Taylor Flaherty from Lakeville North. She is a jr. defenseman. She also has an 8th grade sister Defenseman.

Shae Labbe from Warner Hockey School. She is a 97 born forward.

Carlee Turner from Colorado. 2016 grad year. Was us development camp invitee.

Lindsay Agnew playing for Mississauga. 98 Born forward looks like shes from Ontario.

A few POE girls Whitney Dove a defensman and Molly Box another Defenseman and Avery Fransoo a defenseman.

Pippy Gerace playing for a u16 Pittsburg team, forward. Also played with Presley Norby in the NAHA with Kobeer.

Also there might be interst in a Macmillan for the women in Alyssa Macmillan.

Kiki Radke from Hasting MN a sophmore forward.

Kyleigh Hanzlik a 98 forward from Wisconsin.

Skylar Fontaine a 2017 forward from East Greenwich RI.

Grace Bowlby a freshman from Edina.

Sydney Brodt from Mound View and sophmore.

Abby Roque from Sault Ste. Marie is a 16 year old.

Emily Bergland from Thief River Falls a junior.

Kenzie Torpy a goalie from Wisconsin grad year 2015

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: Tayler Flaherty from Lakeville North is committed to UND. She is a Junior Defenseman with a 8th Grade younger sister who also plays for North. She had 20 points in 28 total games for North a team that finished third at state. Looks like she committed while I was writing this above.

Some highlight footage can be found here:

http://www.ncsasports.org/womens-ice-hockey-recruiting/mn/lakeville/lakeville-north-high-school/taylor-flaherty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brad Schlossman had a link on his twitter account that Wisconsin lost a high-end recruit because of their academic standards, and that Duluth and Minnesota were possible landing spots for her, among others. Curious to know if the UND coaches have been in contact with her, as I would think that we should be considered one of the national contenders, especially if Karvinen get another year. Add that to the facilities we have, and you would think we would at least draw some consideration. Minnesota definitely doesn't need another star in their lineup, so I hope she doesn't land there or Duluth.

Brad Schlossman had a link on his twitter account that Wisconsin lost a high-end recruit because of their academic standards, and that Duluth and Minnesota were possible landing spots for her, among others. Curious to know if the UND coaches have been in contact with her, as I would think that we should be considered one of the national contenders, especially if Karvinen get another year. Add that to the facilities we have, and you would think we would at least draw some consideration. Minnesota definitely doesn't need another star in their lineup, so I hope she doesn't land there or Duluth.

Lets hope so!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...