SiouxSports.com Forum

New Uniforms?

breakin face

I saw a better picture of the new Black third on Facebook last night. I like it, and it doesn't have "cuffs". ;) I agree with those who don't like the "Reebok" name on the front. The RBK logo would be sharp IMHO.

First of all I agree with that. Second I asked this before & at the time nobody knew the answer but does anyone know the price of these jerseys? If so could they please be kind enough to post it please thank you.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I agree with that. Second I asked this before & at the time nobody knew the answer but does anyone know the price of these jerseys? If so could they please be kind enough to post it please thank you.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I heard that there will be 3 options of jerseys. Practice at $69 or $79, Replica at $99, and Authentic at $250. The last I had heard is that none of the womens new jerseys will be for sale at this time. AGAIN, this is just what I have hear.

Not sure why so many Sioux fans dont like em. I think they're pretty basic, sharp looking jerseys.

i like them now that ive seen different angles and pics of them. its just so different from the others so its gona take some time i think for some. i really like the white and blacks and greens come in close 2nd. im usre with full pads and so forth they will look great out there!

how do the replicas look? I was just curious what the "printed" part meant for the mid-weight twill patch according to the Sioux Shop description. Just hoping their not cheap patches like on NHL replicas which are screen printed patches

They are cheap patches and it makes the jersey look cheap. Why do they not think these things through before proceeding? Do the marketing people lack the pulse of the fans on stuff like that. I would probably have bought the jersey if it wasn't for the cheap arm patches.

They are cheap patches and it makes the jersey look cheap. Why do they not think these things through before proceeding? Do the marketing people lack the pulse of the fans on stuff like that. I would probably have bought the jersey if it wasn't for the cheap arm patches.

Reebok NHL Replicas have the same kind of shoulder patches.

they looked good out there, i just wish with the green numbers which look good they went with green helmets and breezers. numbers and names look different from black but stand out nicely. overall they looked good on tv with full pads compared to the pics we have seen

they looked good out there, i just wish with the green numbers which look good they went with green helmets and breezers. numbers and names look different from black but stand out nicely. overall they looked good on tv with full pads compared to the pics we have seen

In person I thought they looked washed out, the logo was too small and I don't like the stripes.

The old uniform colors were vivid across the ice.

Of course this is a personal taste, so everyone's going to have an opinion. But I don't like 'em.

In person I thought they looked washed out, the logo was too small and I don't like the stripes.

The old uniform colors were vivid across the ice.

Of course this is a personal taste, so everyone's going to have an opinion. But I don't like 'em.

cool, yeah the letters and crests may be smaller due to the type of the jersey. especially the lettering i think. just like the swifts that nike made. seems the rbk edge jerseys are smaller so the patches and lettering on front are gona be smaller. interested to see the green as those are my least favorite but in full pads they may be decent. cant wait to see the blacks!

Maybe I just need to get use to them, but I'm not a fan of the names and numbers on the new home jerseys.

First thing I thought of was did we copy Michigan St.

yeah its a huge change from what they had. no doubt. i think since we have been use to the same exact style since 2001 it may take a bit.

I thought the new uniforms looked good on the ice. I continue to like the change of replacing (what used to be) black with green in places like the number, name on back (NOB) and captaincy letters. Interesting that the trim on the NOB was different than the numbers. The Edge scoop hemline wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it would still be much better if they changed to a straight bottom hemline.

It was nice to see the black-white-green-white-black stripe pattern from the uniform reproduced on the socks, pants and gloves, but I still think the home whites would look 10 times better with green pants and helmet. The black equipment will look nice with both the green and black sweaters though.

I thought the new uniforms looked good on the ice. I continue to like the change of replacing (what used to be) black with green in places like the number, name on back (NOB) and captaincy letters. Interesting that the trim on the NOB was different than the numbers. The Edge scoop hemline wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it would still be much better if they changed to a straight bottom hemline.

It was nice to see the black-white-green-white-black stripe pattern from the uniform reproduced on the socks, pants and gloves, but I still think the home whites would look 10 times better with green pants and helmet. The black equipment will look nice with both the green and black sweaters though.

good point on the home uniforms maybe using green breezers and helmets and road use black. good idea

Going with green for helmets and pants/breezers would be nice, as I've said before. This would mean that the team would have to carry two helmets for each player, which does not seem that outlandish (I think black equip. will look best with green and black jerseys). For the pants, reebok makes shells for the pads in the pants in multiple colors. The team would only have to have a black shell and a green shell for each player to make that work. I think it's feasible. Won't happen this year, but it would be nice to see it next year.

Anyone with photoshop skills that could give us a look at what the white sweater with green helmet and pants would look like?