SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats UAA, they wooped are asses all over the ice. the last 2 minutes the sioux showed up but that were very very bad overall. nothing much else to say. better figure some stuff out tomorrow night and spare me with te hot goalie crap if anyone says that. this guy was 2-3 with a crappy GAA and SV% coming into the game. eidsness is the goalie. no more doubts. not fence to aaron at all. he has worked hard but the situation it what it is and not hard to figure out. he isnt to blame for the loss at all as it was TEAM effort loss tonight. very bad. better get 2 points tomorrow or we are in big time trouble. go sioux, one of those nights...................see ya sioux fans.........

game over. not a good showing for the sioux. hopefully the last couple of minutes carries over to tomorrow.

That would be good...they need to show that kind of fire for sixty minutes. I wonder where it was for the first 58?

Ok...Maaaaybe that's too harsh, but man I was sure thinking tonight's game should have gone the other way and that the dominating force should have been wearing the home whites.

Good showing for Eidsness coming in cold and sealing the pipes.

Two points tomorrow!

Seawolves can enjoy this win but the Sioux will carry the last few minutes into tomorrow night's game. I don't think Hakstol will allow his team to play this poorly tomorrow.

I'm just debating whether or not to delete this game off my DVR. Not to often I can actually watch the Sioux on my television here and they had to play like they did.

I hope they pick it up by the time they come here for the GLI.

Tomorrow night is another night.